OT6 and a sick DJ Head cannons/adding more to AU

So in case you're new here and you don't know who DJ is she is my OC and in the Sims back and she back before I accidentally overrated my save file in the Sims she was California's daughter in the Sims and she still is California's daughter but she's basically my OC now and I'm just gonna keep her in OC because Of a lot of reasons. But here's a picture of the sweet little angel.
Also I'm sick right now so yeah
I hate to do this but go check out my old book if you haven't seen it has all the Sims news in it everything that happened the entire DJ storyline

Also I'm sick right now so yeahI hate to do this but go check out my old book if you haven't seen it has all the Sims news in it everything that happened the entire DJ storyline

You probably can't see her eyes but she has blue eyes. Anyways I'm getting sidetracked
Time for the head cannons
———
Ok Um so
I feel like California is guilty about not being there for the first eight years of her life and his boyfriends are trying to tell him that it's fine it's not your fault because it's not it's literally not his fault it's summer holidays fault But he doesn't wanna blame summer because he understands in fact he would do (I probably said this 1 million times )the exact same thing. If he was in her shoes.
——-
Okay so I have a feeling with her six dad's,two grandfathers and her uncles when she's sick the entire house is just in panic(except for maybe Utah) cause She's basically their baby and the responsibility now?

Oh you know California is a complete mess he's just worried about his baby.

I'm gonna say she ends up with strep throat so she's sick.

DC is very worried about her he calls CDC the moment she says her throat hurting
CDC comes and he gives her a strep test. The rapid strep test comes out positive. So he'll put her on some medicine.

Cali is not sending her to school he doesn't care this is his little girl and she staying home

DC: stopped doing paperwork to take care of her and to make sure she feels better.

Florida it's trying to make her feel better with a laugh therapy but the poor baby girl is coughing so much as she laughs and there's a girl coming out and she's sneezing. he decides that it's not a good idea because she's sick.

Texas made her soup chicken noodle soup.

New York is trying to calm down California.he gets the hardest job.

Loui making sure she stays in bed.
They're all doing that

Coco being the worlds greatest uncle went to the store with the other four corners to buy more stuff animals for DJ and toys to see if that will make her better.

The other states are told to stay out of her room

Indiana made her and get better card
Pennsylvania got gave her some chocolate in the car too
Ohio thought that they should just give her a gift basket.

Cali went to the school to get her schoolwork which is going to attempt to deal himself because he's too sick to do schoolwork

Here is the serious part

Cali had to call Summer and tell her that DJ got sick on his watch. He didn't wanna do it but he knew he had to. He was surprised to say that she's just glad that DJ is being taken care of.

I hope you enjoy this if you're new to my page and you haven't seen DJs storyline it's in the book of the super long title ha ha ha so you don't have to if you want to go check it out A lot of my head cannons are also in that book