Albany's first date

Disclaimer: if your name is Jason there is nothing wrong with your name I'm kinda associating this boy in the story kind of be like Jason Todd.

Trigger warning :overprotective father stereotype

————————

She had no idea how she got her father to agreed to let her go on dates but she did.That's a good thing right?

Her father was finally letting her experience a relationship. Even though she's had her first kiss before but her father doesn't need to know about that. If he knew that God only knows what will happen.

New York was waiting for his daughter to come out of his room with his boyfriend Geo,Who was reassuring him that everything is going to be okay.

Albany finally came down the stairs in a beautiful red dress." There's my girl sweetheart you look beautiful just like your mom" New York exclaimed, as he smiled at his daughter." Thanks Daddy " Albany thanked her dad, she smiled back at him." Are you sure you wanna do this?" New York asked still not 100% sure why he let his daughter start dating in the first place.

" yes Dad i'm sure"

New York nodded as he walked over to Albany." Okay baby girl just a reminder be careful." New York said as he had his daughter.

Albany of course hug back.
The doorbell rang so Georgia opened the door to Albany date inside the house. Albany's date was a nice looking young man about 17 years old with a mohawk.
" hi Jason" Albany says waiting
Something in New York mine went off he heard the boys name
' she's going on a date with a boy named Jason' New York Panic inside. The fact that his little girl was going on a date was hard to swallow but knowing that she's going on a date with a guy did his name is Jason.
" Jason why don't you sit down and tell us about yourself"

Georgia could tell that Jason was already nervous about meeting New York.

So Jason tells New York and Georgia about himself. It was pretty obvious that Jason is a bad boy. Of course New York's daughter end up dating a bad boy.

" Jason listen here if you hurt my little girl you won't like what will happen to you. So have fun and treat my daughter respect that she deserves and have her back by 11 o'clock" New York,threatened
" y-yes sir" Jason stuttered
So the two went off on their date.
And they had a great time Jason brought Albany home at 11 just like he was told to do.

New York was waiting up when she got home sitting on the couch just to make sure she doesn't get a kiss good night at the door.

But little The New York knew that they made out in the car.
So Albany went to bed her first date was pretty successful.

I hope you guys enjoyed whatever this was I have no idea why I made this just because why not overprotective New York

Bye