SIXTY-SEVEN

After the very annoying and pointless argument with Conrad, Briella decided to sit on the beach and have a smoke. She's been doing that a lot lately. Smoking. To the point where she's been doing it 3 times for the past 3 days.

She couldn't help it. It helped numb the pain of how pathetic and sad her life was. Ever since Briella started dating Conrad, she barely smoked. She simply just didn't have time too. They were always doing stuff with each other or she would hang out with everyone else. But right now, as she stared off into the ocean, the pot made her temporary forget everything.

That was until she heard someone she didn't want to see. Can't she catch a break?

"Go away Belly."

Belly sighed and sat down next to the girl. "I just want to talk Brie."

"There's nothing to talk about."

"Yes there is and... I'm sorry for everything ok."

"You can't keep saying sorry expecting everything to go back to the way it was. It doesn't work that way Belly."

"I know but I'm trying here."

"Are you?" Briella argued, looking at the girl. "Last time you apologized it didn't end well. You're not sorry for anything you did Belly. You never will be because you wanna know why? You're a bitch. You don't care about anyone other than herself. You only care what you'll get but don't even think about other people."

"That's not true."

"Yes it is. You stole my boyfriend, twice. You just don't do that Bels. Best friends don't do that." Briella cried. She didn't realize she had tears coming down.

"Brie..." Belly felt bad. She's never seen her friend like this. One minute she was mad at her and the next she's crying? This reminded her too much of last year. "Brie how much had you had to smoke?"

Briella scoffed taking another hit. "Like you care."

"Brie I know what you went through last summer ok. It was a dark time for you so I'm not gonna sit here and let you go down that dark hole again." 

"And who's fault is that huh? You made me like this. You made me lose everything because of how selfish you are! You made me like this!" Briella yelled.

Belly couldn't stand to see her friend like this. She's witnessed it once when her and Taylor went to her house last fall to check up on her. The girl was passed out in her bathroom. Her caretaker said she smoked too much and mixed it with alcohol. And to see her friend like this again, it broke her heart.

She knew how different the girl acted when she smoked too much. She was showcasing it right now.

And it hurt her even more that it was her fault. It was all Belly's fault. 

"Brie..."

"Leave me the fuck alone." Briella shook her head, but her friend didn't move. That made her even more angry. "Get the fuck out of here!"

Belly slowly nodded and got up. She knew better than to argue with her friend right now. She was angry, no doubt about it. And it pained her to know she was cause of it. 

✄-----------------------------

anyone just want to give brie a big hug??? 

don't worry someone will!!