TWENTY-SEVEN

mentions 18+ mature scenes

Briella ended up losing both Belly and Taylor. She already lost Belly when they arrived and Taylor when she said she's going upstairs to go to the bathroom.

So that's what the girl did. She went upstairs to find her friend. She knew what type of drunk Taylor was. And knowing her and her closed up emotions, she was gonna do something reckless. Hopefully the girl wasn't too late.

The girl had no luck finding her friend and there was only 1 bedroom door she hasn't opened yet. As soon as she saw who was in there, she didn't know if she was excited or upset.

There he was. Conrad Fisher sitting on the edge of the bed with a beer in his hand and his head bent down. He quickly lifted it when he heard the door open and closed. He was about to shout at who dared to interrupt his alone time. But quickly stopped himself when he saw her.

"Hey."

"Hey." Briella said as she stood behind the door. "Is this what you do at parties? Sit in a random room and drink by yourself? Oh wait. Don't tell me. Are you planning on stealing something?"

Conrad chuckled. "Maybe." Briella nodded. The boy always gave 1 worded answers this entire summer and it annoyed her. She can never tell what was going on in his head. "You can sit if you want."

Briella sighed as she did what he said. Her legs were killing her and it didn't help that her stomach lowkey hurt from all the seafood. They sat in silence as they didn't know what to say. It wasn't ever like this. They always knew what to say to each other. But because both were horny teenagers, things changed.

"You know you gotta stop staring at me."

"What?"

"You know what."

"I don't know what you mean." Conrad shook his head as he drank his beer.

Briella rolled her eyes and looked at the boy. "I see you looking at me Conrad. If you wanted to fuck, just say it."

The boy stared at the girl. Never has he ever met such a straightforward person like he did with Briella. Most girls he's ever been with let him call the shots with sex. They would only do it whenever he wanted.