FIFTY-EIGHT

Conrad hasn't talked to his girlfriend since their hot makeout sess before the Play It Forward tournament. To be fair, he's done some shitty things from then to now.

He's left her multiple texts messages. But still no responses. He also gave up looking for her at the party he was currently at. He figured she didn't come because she was with Belly and Taylor. The boy was talking to his brother before they were interrupted by Nicole. She asked the boy if she could speak to him privately which the boy agreed.

He walked outside for some privacy, away from everyone.

"What's up?" Conrad said. He was a bit confused as to why his ex fling wanted to talk to him all of a sudden.

"I was at Hopper's Cove and I saw your text to Belly." Nicole stated.

"Ok?"

"And you know who else saw?"

Conrad narrowed his eyes and then it widened. "Shit."

"Yeah Con it looks really bad. You flat out lied to her. Did you even tell her?" The silence gave Nicole the answer she needed. "Wow. You know I'm glad we ended things because I can never read you. This whole summer I've been trying to figure this out. Figure you out. And I'm glad Brie was able too because she deserves the world but don't lead her on because you want the best of both worlds. You can't have both Brie and Belly. So you need to think and choose who's more important to you."

Conrad stood there as he listened to what Nicole had to say. He knew she was right. She always was. She was always his voice of reason whenever he couldn't figure things out. He was snapped out of his thoughts when a bag of clothes was thrown to him by Nicole and she left the boy with his thoughts. He sighed as he got into his car and started driving around to find them.

He just hoped Briella was with Belly and Taylor, but she wasn't.

"Where's Brie?" Conrad asked.

"Shouldn't you know since you're her boyfriend?" Even if Taylor kept some stuff from Briella, she will always defend her friend no matter what. And she gave Belly a hand full about how much of a shitty friend she's been to Briella.

"I don't know. Nicole just told me about um..."

"I hope you told her to watch her back."

"Yeah."

Conrad stood there with his brother as they held up the blanket that covered the girls. They were getting changed. But the boy couldn't help but feel nervous. Where was Briella? She couldn't have gone far right?

"Jere you think you can drive them both home? I really need to find Brie." Conrad said to his brother.

Jeremiah nodded. "Sure not a problem."

"I'm coming with you." Taylor said, already getting in the boy's car.

"What?"

There was no use in arguing with the girl. The faster they leave, the faster he'll find Briella. 

✄-----------------------------

hey my beautiful best friends!!  sorry i didn't update yesterday. i wasn't too happy about the ending of this book so i changed it a lot and started to write some new chapters in. and plus i've been spoiling you guys too much with updating every day. but i'm also to blame because i'm impatient bitch and just want you guys to read it all right away

so updates every day from now on because this will be the last week of updates because the book is coming to an end. CRIES!!!