FORTY-THREE

"Are you sure this is your first time doing this? You're a natural." Nicole commented. She was very impressed with the girl's dance moves.

"I was on the dance team my freshmen year but I quit to focus on volleyball."

"Well you still got it girl."

Briella smiled at the girl. "I'm sorry."

"For?"

"I judged you so hard when I first saw you. I guess I was just jealous of you and Conrad and I don't know. It was childish."

Nicole chuckled. "Brie it's fine. That's the past."

Briella smiled as they continued to dance. She saw Jeremiah walk in with his lifeguard uniform and started dancing with Belly. Well at least tried to before he started doing a solo dance hyping  everyone up. The girl chuckled seeing the boy dance. It was a sight to see. That was until Paige stopped him and forced him to leave. As the girl watched the boy disappear down the hall, another one popped up. He smiled in her direction and all she did was give him a nod.

Conrad nodded for her to slip away.

"Go get your mans. I'll cover for you" Nicole said.

Briella smiled. "Thanks Nicole."

With that the girl left the room to follow the boy down the hallway into what looked like a conference room.

Before the girl could say anything she felt a pair of hands around her waist. No Briella, don't let him tempt you. With the very little control she had right now, she pushed away his hands. "We need to talk."

"Talking's boring." Conrad walks closer to the girl. "Kissing on the other hand, is not." As the boy leaned in, the girl moved her head to the side so the boy ended up kissing the wall behind her. "Ok. What's it?"

On any other day, she would have laughed in his face for what just happened. But she needed to have control. If she wanted this to work, she needed him to know what she's been thinking.

"Did you and Belly kiss?"

"What?"

"Don't lie to me."

Conrad sighed. "No."

"Conrad..." Briella warned.

"We didn't. We were close too."

Briella nodded. "You like her or something?"

Conrad shook his head. "No it's not like that."

"Then what is it like Conrad?

Conrad sighed. He really didn't know what he and Belly had. Or if he wanted anything at all. "I like you Briella you know that."

"But?" Conrad didn't say anything. The girl already knew the answer. "You are good enough for me, Con. Why can't you realize that?"

"Because I'm never good enough for anyone." Conrad confessed. "Everyone ends up leaving me anyways. I don't know what I'd do if you left."

"I'm not leaving. Not anytime soon."

"Really?"

"Really." Briella smiled as she leaned in, their lips almost touching. "I want it if you want it."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"I want it too." Conrad said as he smashed his lips onto her hers. Let's just say the girl spent her waltz rehearsal having a hot make out session with a certain Fisher boy. 

✄-----------------------------

BRIELLA AND CONRAD ARE FINALLY TOGETHER!! 

Now what should their ship name be?? 

Bronrad?

Criella? 

Bonrad?