EIGHT

After a very long Facetime call with Taylor, Briella and Belly were finally on their way to the Bonfire. They successfully snuck out without the Moms noticing.

"Why am I even in this stupid dress?" Belly complained as she was wearing a pink dress that belonged to Taylor.

"No one forced you to wear that dress Bells." Briella pointed out.

"I guess I just feel so out of place."

"Just channel your inner Taylor. She would be so proud of you right now." Briella noticed how tense Belly was. She linked their arms together as they walked towards the crowd. "I'll be here with you through it all."

"Thanks Brie."

"Yo gas station girl." Someone said. "Hey. Where you coming from?"

"Uh another party." Belly chuckled as she talked to the boy they saw earlier today.

"Sweet. Yeah hey here take my beer." The boy offered her the beer.

Briella stuck her hand out, stopping her friend from taking it. "No. We can get our own thanks."

The boy nodded. "So uh, you got a boyfriend back home?"

"Um..." Belly was obviously comfortable with the boy as she held on her friend's arm a little tighter. "Steven!"

"What are you doing here? And I'm sorry, what are you wearing? You let her out the house like this?" Steven asked Briella.

"Belly can wear whatever the hell she wants Stevie." Briella rolled her eyes. 

"I invited her. Who the fuck are you?" The boy asked.

Steven scoffed. "I'm her brother. She's 15, you pedo."

"I'm I'm almost 16." Belly said, trying to make this situation better.

"My bad." The boy said and walked away.