FIFTY-SIX

Briella hated herself right now. Why did she agree to going to Nicole's little get together? Well that's not the thing she cared about. No, it was the fact that she was walking down the dock with Taylor and Belly.

Belly still hasn't apologized to the girl about what happened. Well technically she did. When she "accidentally" hit Briella in the face. But she hasn't even apologized for stealing her boyfriend. 

And to think the girl has been such a good friend to her. 

Briella was lucky Taylor was here and walking right in the middle of them two. Or else she would lose her shit and do something she'll regret. Taylor was complaining about how they shouldn't trust Nicole. Her inviting them to this party shouldn't make them think they're friends. But she's got to admit, the boat was beautiful. 

They ended up playing the put your finger down if you did this or didn't do this. It was fun, ish. But the girl didn't want to give away too much about her personal life. These people weren't her friends. 

"Ok, put a finger down if you've ever used a stuffed animal to you know." Dara smirked.

"His name was Harry Bear Styles." Taylor said with no shame. Briella chuckled at her friend. Classic Taylor.

"You had a name for yours?" Gigi chuckled.

"Ok put a finger down if you've ever had sex."

Briella put a finger down. She only had 6 left.

"If you've ever been to third?" Marassia added. Belly still didn't put a finger down. "Put a finger down if you've ever gone to second."

Belly still didn't put a finger down.

"Put a finger down if you've ever made out with Jeremiah Fisher." Taylor chuckled as the girl finally put a finger down. Everyone was shocked, excluding Taylor and Briella.

"What?"

"Shut the fuck up."

"Wait Belly we want all the tea." Nicole said.

"I'm sorry Gigi." Belly said, taking a sip of her rose.

"No it's fine." Gigi shook her head.

"Um I mean there's not much to tell. He's like my best friend." Belly explained. 

"And when did it start?"

"Um about a week ago. We kissed in the pool at our house."

"Wait girl I thought you liked Conrad?" Dara asked causing the girl to tense. She impatiently waited for her friend to answer. She didn't. The fuck?

Before the girl could question her friend, Taylor tried to ease the tension. "Whatever enough about Conrad and Jeremiah. Uh put a finger down if you've ever been skinny dipping."

"Put a finger down if you've ever gone skinny-dipping at Hopper's Cove." Nicole countered, staring at Taylor.

"Is that a dare?"

"Absolutely."

So here the girl was stripping down with no clothes on and jumped into the very cold water.