FORTY-SEVEN.ONE

mentions 18+ mature scene, sexy time

The girl almost screamed when she felt hands around her waist when she was trying to shampoo her hair.

"I told you to wait for me." Conrad said.

Briella chuckled, turning around to face the boy. Her hands around his neck. "You were too slow."

"Was I?"

"Yup."

"I'll show you slow." Conrad said, scooping the girl up and pressing her against the wall. He pressed his lips on hers. Each of them trying to win the battle of dominance with their tongues. Conrad obviously won.

Briella breaks the kiss for some air as the boy moved down her neck, sucking gently. Before he found her sweet spot and started sucking, hard. The girl moaned loudly. "Sh baby. We don't want people to hear no do we?" Conrad whispers and licks her neck as he moves down to her breast. He gives both of them a squeeze before taking the right one into his mouth, sucking, biting. His hand massaging the left one.

The girl moaned at the sight she saw. Why was he so hot? "Conrad." Briella moaned as she felt him smirk. He loved it when she moaned his name. His hand travels down and inserts 2 fingers in. The excitement the girl felt when he started rubbing made her go crazy. She tried her best to not moan so loud by biting on his neck. But it was no use. She was a moaning mess. "Conrad."

"Cum for me baby." The boy whispered as she felt her reach her climax. "Come on baby." And she did. Him calling her baby was her favorite. And him licking his fingers was her favorite. "You taste amazing." Conrad grabbed the condom off the counter and gave it to the girl. "Put it on me baby." Fuck me. The girl shakily took the condom from the boy and opened it. She stroked the boy before putting on the condom. "Good girl."

And without warning, the boy smashed himself into the girl. When she said he had a big dick, she wasn't kidding. The first time she saw it made her excited. Her boyfriend had a huge dick.

"Conrad." Briella moaned as she dug her nails into his bare back. The boy slowly moves in and out, letting her adjust to his size before quickening the pace. "Fuck." The girl pulled him into a sloppy kiss as she tugged onto his hair. That earned a groan from him. His hands moved him her waist to her ass, squeezing it. He dug his nails into it no doubt leaving some marks. I guess no coverage bikini bottoms for a week. "Conrad!" And with that she reached her climax. She felt some of her juices trailing down her inner thigh. The boy finished right after her with a groan.

"Fuck baby." Conrad smiled pulling the girl into a kiss. "Best sex ever."

Briella chuckled as the boy put her down. The girl couldn't help but admire how beautiful the boy looked right now as he ran the shampoo in his hair.

Wet hair Conrad was the hottest Conrad. And the girl couldn't stop herself for going for round 2.