TWENTY-NINE.ONE

mentions 18+ mature scene, sexy time 

Things got heated pretty quickly. What was supposed to be just a hot makeout session, turned into clothes being taken off and next thing Briella knew she was laying naked under the boy who was only in his boxers.

The only thing that was separating them.

"You sure baby?" Conrad says quietly against her lips. He was waiting for her to give him the green light. Even if he was so horny right now, he still needed to ask. Consent was everything to him. He didn't want to do anything the girl didn't want.

She didn't deserve that.

Briella smiled at the boy and pulled him into a kiss. A deep and passionate kiss. No tongue, sadly. But there will be a lot of that later. His grip tightened around her waist as she moaned into his mouth. His fingers slip beneath her as he kisses her neck, leaving no doubt another bruise. He reached down between her legs and slid a finger in.

Oh fuck me.

Briella was a moaning mess. Every little touch from him made her go crazy. And he knew it. Conrad damn knew it. She can feel his smile on her neck every time she responds so well to him. His fingers. He pulls his fingers out and kisses the girl one last time before traveling down to her clit, leaving kisses here and there.

Conrad loved seeing her so fragile in front of him. He loved it. And he also loved how her wetness was right in front of him. He devoured it in this mouth. Taking everything in him. Dare he say, he could eat her every single day if he could. She tasted so damn good. And the way she tugs on his hair every time, made him want to prolong it. He wanted her to enjoy it just as much as he was. He stuck 1, 2, 3 fingers in her as she moaned loudly, her grip on his hair being tighter. He loved how responsive she was to him.

"Conrad!" Briella moaned. He loved hearing that too. How hot it was to hear her moan his name. The boy continued to pump his fingers in and out of her as he felt her move to his neck to suffocate her moans, leaving a few bites.

"Ella." Conrad whispers into her ear. And like that the girl reached her climax, exploding on his fingers. "Open." Briella opened her eyes to see the boy licking his fingers. "You taste so fucking good." He leans in to bite her lower lip. "You ready?" His lips ghosted above hers, both of them still trying to catch their breath.

Was the girl too distracted to notice the boy took off his boxers and already put on a condom? "Yes." Briella breathed, staring right into his blue-green eyes.

Conrad pushed inside her as he watched in her with awe. He can tell she was adjusting to his size so he pulled her into a kiss to distract her. Once he knew she was ready, he started moving in and out. He was trying so hard to go slow, but he couldn't help himself. This was something he dreamed of. He was too excited.

"Fucking hell." Conrad let out a small groan, pressing his lips against hers again. "You sound so good."

It felt so good, Briella wanted to say, but nothing came out. Briella dreamed about having sex with the boy for the past week. Now that she was experiencing it, she didn't want it to stop. She panted, breaking the kiss. Why were his kisses so damn good? Conrad pulled back a little, straightening up and looking down at where they were connected as he kept a good pace.

He was being gentle. The girl could tell, but this wasn't the time.

"Faster." Briella said, tugging him back down and kissed him hard. The boy groaned and picked up the pace. "Conrad!" She screams, digging her nails into his bare back. She could feel herself reaching her climax soon. "Conrad. I'm not gonna last long." She pulled back from his lips as her voice formed into a high pitched moan.

Well that was embarrassing.

"I know." He murmured back, his lips going onto her neck and sucking gently. Her eyes rolled back and her back arched, an inaudible gasp leaving her lips.

Fuck.

Before the girl knew it, her body reacted with his and everything exploded. She had reached her peak. Briella panted trying to get down from her high as she felt Conrad continue to thrust into her. Soon enough he came into the condom.

"Fuck me." Conrad groaned, gently collapsing on top of the girl.

"That was amazing."

"Yeah?" Conrad smiled at the girl.

"Yeah." She could barely keep her eyes open. She felt too good right now.

"Go to sleep baby. I know you're tired."

The girl didn't have to look at him to know he was smirking at her. She said some inaudible words before closing her eyes and letting darkness consume her. 

✄-----------------------------

just cause i know you guys wanted this chapter