FOURTEEN

"Relax Bells. You look great." Briella said as they walked into the country club for the tea lunch.

"Thanks Brie. I'm just nervous." Belly said as her attention shifted to a Fisher brother. "Hey! Jeremiah."

Jeremiah's eyes widened. "Oh my God. Uh Belly, Brie. Wow. I didn't even recognize you."

"Tell me the truth. Um, do I look like a fool?"

Briella shook her head. "Stop, you don't. Tell her she doesn't."

"She's right. You look good. You look good. Um let me walk you both over." Jeremiah said as he set down the towels he was holding. He linked both girl's arms on either side of him as they walked up the stairs into a crowded room. Every girl's head turned to them.

More like they were jealous of the two walking in with a shirtless Jeremiah.

"Jeremiah." A lady asked as she stared the boy down, horrified at what she sees. 

"Paige."

"Where's your shirt?"

"It's always a pleasure." Jeremiah kissed Paige's back hand. "This is Belly and Brie. Oh I mean Isabel Conklin and Briella Swift. The young woman, my mom told you about, my future wife. Both of them."

Belly slapped the boy as Briella chuckled. "They're's late."

"I'm so sorry." Belly apologized. 

"You're both at table two." Paige said as Jeremiah left, not before stealing a biscuit and kissing both of the girl's cheeks.

Briella shifted her attention to table two only to see the one girl she hated at the moment. "Shit."

"What?" Belly looked over. "Shit indeed."

FML.