DISCLAIMERS

HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL BEST FRIENDS!!

I'm back with another book!! I mean c'mon. The Summer I Turned Pretty was just released and I just had to write a book about it. I grew up reading those books and was so excited they were making a tv show about it. And I'm gonna be honest, I enjoyed it. 

But the real question is: 

Team Conrad?

OR 

Team Jeremiah? 

Personally I can't choose. We already know who Belly ends up with but a girl can dream about alternative endings. 

So before we start, let me throw out some disclaimers I have:

1. I do not own any of the plot of The Summer I Turned Pretty, other than my characters, the Briella Swift, her plot and any lines she says! That is credits to the beautiful and talented Jenny Han, creators, producers, anyone associated with making TSITP happen. 

2. This will somewhat follow the original plot of the show, however, like my other books, I will be adding extra scenes to give more depth in Briella's interactions with the other characters. I know a lot people don't like this style of writing, so it's ok if you won't want to read it. 

3. There will be mentions of child abandonment, foul language, use of pot/weed/marijuana, underage drinking, and death (from cancer). I will mention it in the beginning of the chapter!

4. Please, please, do not copy my work. I know how hard it is to come up with your own original plot and characters, but please don't ever copy other people's works. If there is any way I can help with any writing tips, please let me know! I am always willing to help other writers grow!

5. This is a Conrad Fisher book. She will interact with other characters in the book but her main love interest is Conrad.

6. I decided to challenge myself this book and went ahead to write 18+ mature, steamy and sexy scenes. Yes you heard it right people. It'll definitely and probably be cringy AF, but how am I suppose to grow as a writer if I don't attempt that side. So please don't come at me if it's bad. Because I'm already warning you now, it'll be bad.  

Now that is out the way, sit back, relax and enjoy!