Chapter 77- The Bifrost

Steve's POV
Everyone shuffled into a clump.
"Ok so what's happening?" I ask Thor.
"I'm going to see if Heimdall will open the bifrost for everyone," he replies.
"So we're just hoping that some mythical guy will let us into a mythical place?" Tony asks.
"Shut up, we don't have time for your nonsense," Nat says.
Tony rolls his eyes and Clint flicks him in the back if the head.
Tony mouths an 'ow!' at him.
We all turn our attention back to Thor.
"If this does work, I would like to warn everyone that the bifrost can make you.. what do you midgardians call it?... motion sick!" Thor says.
We all nod.
"I'm sure we'll be fine," Strange says.
"Heimdall. Open the bifrost," Thor yells.
We all wait for a minute. And nothing happens.
"Well it was worth a shot-" I get cut off short as we hear a rumbling in the sky.
I look up and then we all get sucked into the bifrost.
It feels like going down in the plane again, only this time faster and more getting thrown around. When Thor said this can make you feel unwell he wasn't kidding. We all get tossed around and because of the amount of us we get hurtled into each other. After what feels like forever, or no time at all, we land in a pile on the hard ground. Everyone groans as they start to get up. A couple of us stagger around and then throw up. There are two voices laughing. When I regain my balance I look up. The laughs belong to Thor and another man who I assume is Heimdall. 
Then I look past them. Asgard is beautiful. But there's no time to look in awe. I walk up to the other man and stick my hand out. He looks at it confused for a moment before making a face if realisation and shaking it.
"Thank you for accepting us here," I says.
"You are here to do good. Please go find Loki. I have informed the Allfather of your presence. Now go," he says.
I look at Thor and at all the other avengers.
We have a ready team.

Hey y'all. Can you guys comment on the book because I'd love to know what you think of it because I never hear anything about it.
Also, I'm hoping to do a writing session tomorrow. It depend whether I'm needed at home to look after my dad.