Chapter 28- Steve

POV change just because I though it was necessary.

Steve's POV

I leave the prison room and take the elevator to Tony's lab where I know he'll be.
I walk in and see him working on something.
"What do you want capsicle?" He asks angrily.
"I know why we couldn't find Y/N in the system, and why she looked so familiar" I say.
His head shoots up.
"It's also the reason why she flinches every time one of us touches her," I say to a now sheepish looking Tony.
"By the way you really hurt her, both mentally and physically. I know you don't care but these next couple of words should probably make you feel terrible for hurting her," I say.
Tony nods, edging me on to keep talking.
"She was one of Hydra's experiments. They tortured her for years," I say.
Tony drops the tool he was using.
"She's not a threat. She even said that she'd do anything to take down Hydra," I said. "I think the reason she wants to be with Loki is because they have things in common. They feel like they can trust each other," I say. "This next part is why she hates us. You remember that raid of the prisoners we did at that Hydra base a couple of years back?" I ask. Tony nods. "That prisoner we left was Y/N," I finish.
Tony stares at me wide eyed.
"Jarvis, tell everyone to go to the meeting room please," Tony says.
"Yes sir," Jarvis answers.
Tony turns to me.
"You're saying that again to everyone," he says to me and leaves the room.
I follow Tony to the meeting room where everyone already is.
I tell them all about how Y/N was a hydra experiment and that she was the prisoner we left and they all have pretty much the same reaction as Tony.
Nat is the first to speak.
"We need to go talk to her," she says.
I nod and we all get up and take the elevator to the prison room. Nat is the first in and when she reaches the cell all she says is awwwwww.
"What?" Bruce asks walking up next to her. He smiles. Clint comes round the other side of her and also awwws at the sight. Confused I walk up behind them. Both Y/N and Loki are sitting next to each other and have fallen asleep.
"Damn," Tony says.
"Can one of you get out one of those weird phone things and get a picture of that, I want to torment my brother with that," Thor says. We all chuckle.
"Let's go to bed, we can talk about this tomorrow," Nat says. I agree and everyone walks off to their separate rooms.

Wanda, Vision, Sam, Pepper, Rhodey, Doctor Strange, and our little baby spiderling will become part of the book in 13 days. Bucky will be there a little bit after that.