Chapter 34- To the Examination Room

As I started writing this chapter the Avengers theme came on in my playlist and I just went, 'MoTiVaTiOn To CoNtInUe tO wRiTe FoUnD!'

It's not long before I hear people walk back into the prison. It's again multiple people. Bruce, Tony, Clint and Thor all come up to the cell. Tony unlocks the cell. Thor and Clint come in with handcuffs and so we can gain some trust, both Loki and I turn around with our hands behind our backs. I Shudder a bit when whoever it is puts the cuffs on me.
"It's ok," the voice says. Clint.
Once the cuffs are on Clint and Thor lead Loki and I out of the cell with Steve in front of us and Bruce behind us. The take us to the lift (elevator, whatever you want to call it).
"What did you guys do with that fern I brought with me?" I ask.
"Nat took it and is taking care of it," Steve says.
"Ok. Can someone thank her for that?" I ask.
"Sure," Clint says.
"What is your attachment with that plant anyway?" Tony asks. "Nat says it even has a name. Gary, was it?"
"I gave her the plant while I was holding her captive so that she could draw it. She then talked to it for five hours, I heard pretty much the entire conversation. It wasn't small talk either, it was deep stuff," Loki says laughing at the memory.
"What the heck?" Bruce says.
The doors open to a lab looking thing.
I'm taken over to what looks like a hospital bed or an examination table or something.
Loki walks off from Thor.
"Where are you goi- oh ok," Tony starts before realising that Loki is just going to sit on a chair near me.
My cuffs get taken off before the examination begins.

A bit short, sorry.