Chapter 21- No Seperation

I manage to stay awake for the whole process of getting looked after, thank goodness. After Natasha and Bruce finished looking over me they called to get some people to bring a mattress, pillow and a blanket down for me. They said that after what had happened I would need to be on a soft surface when I slept so I wouldn't damage my chest. When Tony threw me he almost broke my ribs so they needed to heal. They were going to give me a room in the tower and lock me in there but someone (I assume Tony) told them no. Steve ended up coming with all the bedding and he also brought some food. Eventually everyone who had come to help me left leaving me alone in my cell again. I hate being alone.
"Hey, are you ok now?" Loki askes me from his cell.
I nodded in response. "I think."
He smiled at me.
"Wanna eat with me?" I asked him.
He nodded at me with a sly grin on his face.
I grabbed out my hair pin from where I'd concealed it. This will have to be quick because I know that they're definitely watching the security more closely now.
Ok, ready... GO.
I scramble to pick my lock and get out of my cell. I run over to Loki's and unlock his and he jumps out. We both run back to my cell and re-lock it. We went and sat down calmly as the door to the 'prison room' was opened.
I can hear running footsteps.
"Y/N!" Someone yells angrily.
No not Tony.
I see him run in front of my cell.
I scramble behind Loki so that I don't have to see Tony.
"Y/N!" Tony shouts again. I flinch at his voice.
Loki slipped his hand behind his back into mine.
"Stark, do you not realise what you're doing to this innocent girl?" Loki yells.
"I don't care, this can't continue!" Tony yells.
I can hear him walk up to the cell and open the cell door.
Loki gets up and runs over to the door. I spin around.
Loki is holding Tony by the throat.
"Stark, you-" Loki starts before getting cut off.
"LOKI!" The deep voice says.
"Ahhh, brother, you've come to visit me at last!" Loki says.
"Put Tony down!" Thor yells.
Loki nods his head to the side and places Tony down before walking back to me.
"Ok, this needs to be sorted out!" Tony says.