Chapter 44- Get Ready

I wake up slowly and begin to stretch. I don't remember going to bed last night. I fell asleep on the couch. Someone must have brought me up. Sleeping on a proper bed is amazing. I haven't been this comfortable in a long time. I wake myself up fully and sit up. Loki's bed is made and I can't hear him in the bathroom. I just stay sitting I my bed for a while until I hear a knock on my door.
"It's Nat," I hear.
"Oh hey Natasha, come in," I say.
She opens the door.
"Here are some clothes, a towel and soap and stuff. By the way you can just call me Nat," She says.
I smile at her.
"Do you want a razor to shave?" she asks.
I nod, "If you have one that would be great."
She hands me a razor that she was apparently holding the whole time.
"Be ready to go soon, we need to go get your stuff," she says and leaves.
I get up and walk into the bathroom.
I haven't had many showers lately so every one feels like heaven. I make it quick so I can have a quick snack before we leave.
Once I'm dry and dresses I do my hair and put on my shoes. I make my way down to the kitchen.
There are a couple of people sitting around drinking coffee.
Tony told me that there were some breakfast bars in the cupboard so I go and look for them. I found one and ate it before going and sitting on the couch to wait for Nat and Wanda. It doesn't take very long for them to come out.
They see me on the couch and motion for me to follow them.
We get in a car and I give them the address. Nat and Wanda talk together for a while before Nat speaks to me.
"So, not really very talkative I see," She says looking at me through the mirror.
"No, not really," I reply.
"That's ok. But we're going to be your besties and if you don't talk to anyone else you can talk to us. We have all the good gossip," Wanda says.
"Ok, thanks," I say.
I end up talking about basic stuff with them until we arrive.