Chapter 40- New Room

I wake up to Loki still cuddling me.
"Morning," he says.
I mumble in response burying my head back down into the pillow.
"We should really get up, breakfast is waiting for us," he says.
"Mmmmm," I say as I roll over and stretch.
Loki gets up and hands me a new dress.
"Where did this come from?" I ask him.
"Mama Frigga dropped it off for you this morning," He says.
It's a beautiful long blue gown with silver lace patterns adorned all over it.
I go and get changed.
"Hey Loki, do you have a brush?," I ask from the bathroom.
"Yeah, out here," He says. "I could do your hair for you," he offers.
I nod and walk over to the chair he was standing in front of.
It doesn't take him long to finish.
"Loki, it's beautiful! I can't even do my hair half as well as that!" I exclaim.
He smiles and offers me a hand and we walk to breakfast.

-----------

"That was the best breakfast I've ever had!" I tell Loki as we leave the palace.
"I thought you might like it," He says.

We make our way down the rainbow bridge and Thor catches up with us quickly.
"So Y/N, what did you think about your short stay on Asgard?" Thor asks.
"It's amazing here, I love it!" I tell him and he smiles.
We eventually get back to the weird golden dome.
"Ok Heimdall," Thor says.
Heimdall nods.
I hold onto Loki's arm and squeeze my eyes shut as the familiar feeling of being tossed around overwhelms me. It feels less awkward that last time and feels shorter.
Once we're back we enter the avengers tower again.
I continue to hold Loki's arm as we silently follow Tony to the lifts as Thor fills him in on what we found out in Asgard.
He takes us to one of the higher floors.
The doors open to reveal a hallway of rooms.
"What are we doing here?" I ask Tony.
"Well, you guys have been pretty well behaved so we thought we'd let you out of the cells. We've decided that neither of you are lethal threats. You'll be sharing a room as we don't want what happened last time we separated you to happen again. You share a floor with Steve and Nat. You'll technically be on house arrest but you can wander the tower freely. Please do not make trouble," Tony says.
"Thank you so much!" I say hugging him.
"We'll try not to make trouble," Loki says.
Tony nods.

Sorry, these last couple of chapters have been really crappy. It should hopefully be better in the next few chapters as I have planned what it going to happen. It's going to get really interesting. MWAHAHAHA!!!

Glorious Purpose || Lokiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें