Chapter 78- Throne Room

I get dragged into a large throne room. It's not as grand as I though it would be considering that it's a castle. I can see a trial of blood behind me on the cracked marble floor beneath me.
I am forced to stand up by the guards dragging me. The place me on my feet but as soon as they let go I collapse in a heap on the floor again. I yelp as the impact causes another jolt of pain to run through me. I just came back from the dead, most of my body is probably broken and they expect me to be able to stand I hear some shuffling behind me before I get picked up by the hair and shoved into an uncomfortable stone chair. I barely have enough strength to lift my head up but I force myself to. There's no point in being put in more pain because I didn't lift my head. A being is sitting on the throne in from of me. I assume it's Njord as he is the Kind of Vanaheim. It takes me longer than it should to realise that he's laughing. I guess I probably do look pathetic. I assume that my hair is a mess and my clothes are ripped and I can feel the blood oozing out of every cut and scrape and running down my body onto all the bruises that adorn it.
I try my hardest to concentrate so I can hear what the king is saying.
"-here because we know it will lure your beloved Asgardian gods and your pathetic Midgardian friends."
That is all I hear before my concentration disappears and my head bobs forward.
The edges of my vision begin to go black and the familiar feeling of unconsciousness begins to engulf me.