Chapter 10- Draw

After going into the bathroom and using the wipes to clean myself up I fill up the bucket and wash my hair. The shampoo and conditioner smell like peppermint. The whole idea of cleaning myself is relaxing.
Once I finish that I go and sit on my bed and open up my drawing book. I look through all my drawings. I get through all of them to the most recent one. Loki's written something on the page after.
You're a really good drawer. Can you draw me? -Loki
I have no inspiration so I might as well.
He hasn't given me a picture so I get out a pen and write on a page.
I can draw you but I'll need a reference picture.
I hold it up to the security camera for a minute.
A couple minutes later a picture is slipped under my door. (Picture above)
Not a bad picture.
I grab it and move over to my bed. I get straight into drawing.
After ages of drawing Loki brings me food.
I eat and keep drawing.
After a little while Loki walks in to tell me something.
"It's technically night time so I'm going to dim the lights for 8 hours or so to make it easier to sleep," he says.
"Ok, thanks," I say.
He chucks me another water bottle and something else before he leaves.
I unfold the other thing. Pyjamas.
I get changed and brush my teeth before going and putting myself under the covers of my bed. I read for a little bit before turning my lights out.
Maybe Loki is going to be kind to me. Maybe he was telling the truth. He doesn't seem like a terrible person, it just seems like he had some terrible things happen. He seems like he genuinely meant what he was saying. Maybe I can trust him.