Chapter 60- The Suit

"Miss Y/L/N, Mr. Stark would like to see you in his lab," FRIDAY says.
I get up from where I'm packing the things for the quinjet and take the lift to the lab.
"Ahh, Y/N!" Tony exclaims, "I have something for you."
I eye him carefully.
"It's nothing bad," he says.
"Ok... I don't trust you though," I say suspiciously.
"Since this is going to be a big mission, we though we'd need extra backup. I know we'd have Loki, but you're an incredible fighter, I mean you beat a red room assassin this morning. On top of that, you and Loki make a great pair, so we could use having you ready to fight if anything goes wrong," he says.
"U-huh. I feel like there's something bad you want to say now," I tell him.
"Nope, nothing else to say. There is this suit for you that I ought to give you," he says.
My eyes widen in shock as a panel in the wall opens to reveal a suit. (I'll draw a pic of the suit and upload it soon).
"Wha- woah, Tony this is incredible!" I say breathlessly.
"Also, Loki said while he was examining your power that he discovered that your powers have incredible healing. He also said that if he channelled some of his power into you, you'd be capable of healing a LOT of damage. Uhm, we might really need that..." he says trailing off.
"Of course you will. You're all very careless," I say rolling my eyes just thinking about some of the dumb things I've seen them all do.
"Oh, last thing, the suit comes with its own AI, you might want to set that up before we leave," He says.
"Will do sir! This is incredible. Thank you so much Tony," I say before walking out with the suit.
This is incredible.