Chapter 7- Monster

I wake up in the middle of the room in cold sweats.
The room's lights are on, thank goodness. I feel someone sitting next to me. Oh gosh.
He chuckles.
"Awake are we darling," he says.
"Don't call me darling," I say.
He laughs.
"I'll call you whatever I please," he teases.
Anger flares inside of me.
I go to hit him but he grabs my arm and forces me into the ground, my hands pinned behind my back. I feel him lean down next my ear.
He whispers, "You're a monster. Don't you ever forget that. Everything you've ever done has been monstrous. You've caused harm to every person you've ever loved. This is why your family left you. This is why your family never loved you. Because you, are a monster. The monster parents tell their children about when they go to bed. The monster that children fear so their lives. You. Are. A. Monster."
That stuns me.
He's right. I am a monster.
My entire body goes limp at the thought.
Loki feels that and takes advantage of the situation. He rolls me over. When I struggle and try to move my face away he slaps me across the face as hard as possible.
I wince.
"Weak," he says.
With that he gets up and leaves.
He really does know every little thing about me.
He knows how to hurt me. He knows how to make me angry. My face stings where he hit me.
I stay in my spot on the floor.
I don't want to feel.
I'll lay there for hours and hours. There's nothing else to do so I might as well.
I just wish I could be free from this torture.
There's no way for me to escape though.
Loki is way stronger than me.
No matter what, I'll never get out.