Chapter 52- Plan of Attack

"Ok, so I'm going to power right through all this information. You'll have time to go through all the information properly later. You're going to need to know heaps of information for this. You'll need to know about the guards, the strongest and weakest of them, the weapons and tactics they use, the best way to disarm them, where they are stationed, when they rotate. You'll have to memorise the base and the best and safest routes to take to get from one place to another. You need to know the prisoners and what Hydra's done to them and how they'll react to us coming in, if Hydra will make them attack us and so on. You'll need to know exactly how the base runs and when the best times are to attack. I'll start with guards. If you open your folders, pages one to twenty have a list of guards, their strength rating, their primary weapon, their station or stations, their times of the day active and past relations before Hydra. They're listed in order from most dangerous to least dangerous. You'll notice that the stronger guards are generally placed in front of prisons and labs. Page twenty one is a basic map of the base. It tells you the rooms, their names and placement, what's stored in them and what people work in them. pages twenty two to twenty six are the best routes to take from one spot to another and the best times to take them. To get into the base safely and securely, you'll need to invade in the middle of a rotation so that there are less guards armed and ready to attack. Pages twenty seven to thirty are a list of prisoners, what Hydra has experimented on them for, if they have been given an ability because of if, their strength rating, their primary weapon, their trigger words if they have them and how to disarm them, as such. They're also in order of most dangerous to least dangerous. If you turn to page thirty one there is a five page file on Bucky. As you can see, Bucky is the most dangerous. He, like Steve was made a super soldier. This file contains extended information on experiments done on him, his trigger words, what they do to him, who guards his cell, basically an extension on the small bits of information you have on the prisoner list. I was looking at the best way to get Bucky out and have figured out who would be best. I know it's not my call but I know it would be best if we sent Steve, Wanda, Tony, Nat and Clint in. Steve, because he can match Bucky's strength. Wanda, because she can get into his head and do her thing. Tony, Nat and Clint because of the guards. The guards who are in front of Bucky's cell are the strongest four. They guard in pairs and only rotate every 6 hours instead of three like all other stations. I had the same guards as Bucky and have observed them over time and Tony, Nat and Clint have the best fighting tactics to disarm them. The best way to get Bucky out is to have Wanda do her thing and then float him back to the Quinjet where he will have to be contained because until he starts to get a bit of memory, he's Hydra's strongest agent. Once he's back he'll need to be kept in a cell for a while until he gets memory. Then he can be moved up to a room. Probably the best if he stays on the floor with Steve and I since he knows us. After that, page's thirty six onwards just talk about how the Hydra base runs and the schedules for different things. The last thing you all need is one of these USB's. There are enough for you each to have one. They're a virus that when plugged into any Hydra device will give us unrestricted access to their system. I designed it specially to fit into Hydra's system exactly, so if it got plugged into any of our systems it would do nothing. The last thing I have for all of you is another USB that has all of Hydra's files and information that isn't in the files I just gave you. Any questions?" I finish.
"You did this all in two days?" Tony asks shocked.
"Yep!" I respond.