Chapter 35- Tests

"Ok, first we need a blood test just to check you're healthy. Put out your dominant arm," Bruce says. I see Thor take a seat on the opposite side of the room and Tony walks over to Loki and motions for him to follow. Loki gets up and follows Tony over to the other side of me where Tony motions for Loki to sit on the bed. Loki follows the order. I bring my attention back to Bruce. he's preparing to needles. He walks over to me outstretched arm and takes the blood sample before handing it to Tony who walks over to a machine and puts it in. Bruce then walks over to Loki.
"Dominant arm out," Bruce says to Loki.
Loki puts his arm out and Bruce takes the sample before giving that to Tony as well.
"Ok, we only need another two tests from you Loki, we just want to check that you're healthy. Y/N, you have a lot of extra tests we have to run. We'll start with the ones you both have to do. First we just need to do a scan to check that everything inside you is working properly. Some people seem to not know when they've had or have a broken bone or something. The other test is just routine doctor check up sort of stuff, blood pressure, weight, height, reflexes, those sorts of things. One of you can do one check-up while the other one does the other and vice versa," Bruce says. "Y/N can do the scan first and Loki can do the check-up. Tony will do the scan and I'll do the check-up."
I walk over to where Tony is and he hands me a hospital gown and motions to a small room where I can get changed. Once I'm changed I come back out and he tells me what to do while in the machine. I get in and the scan starts. It's a pretty boring process and it doesn't take too long. By the time I'm finished and changed into more comfortable clothes that I was given, Loki is too and we swap spots. The check-up is exactly like how Bruce said it would be, all the normal check-up things. Loki asked that Bruce would wait until his scan was done before Bruce continued with all my other tests. Loki finished at around the same time as me anyway so I didn't have to wait too long before we started the other tests.

Sorry this chapter was super boring and I got really distracted because I was watching Falcon and the Winter Soldier at the same time.