Chapter 54- Cuddles

"Thank you!" He says.
"Why are you thanking me?" I ask chuckling a bit.
"I didn't realise until now, but Thor's right, you're having a really good affect on me," He says.
"So, you're glad you kidnapped me?" I ask.
"You're not getting over that one any time soon, are you?" He asks sighing.
"Nope! NEVER!" I say evilly and burst out laughing.
Loki pulls out of the hug, making me give him a play angry face. He laughs at me and goes and sits down. I join him.
"Why do you like my hugs so much?" He asks.
"I never got hugged much in what I can remember of my life. Your hugs make me feel... safe? I guess that's the right word. Plus, you're a lot taller than me so I can snuggle into you. It's very comfortable," I say.
"That... is adorable. Since you never got many cuddles and I didn't either, then maybe we need to cuddle more?" He says as a question.
"Yay!" I say.
He reaches over to me and wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me in.
I hum in satisfaction.
We lay there cuddling for a few minutes before I tilt my head up to look at him.
"What?" He asks me.
"What?" I reply.
"Why are you looking at me?" He asks.
"Uhmm, because I have eyes and I'm not gonna wate them," I say.
"You're so incredibly weird," he says to me.
"Oh, I know!" I reply.
He shakes his head and pulls me in tighter. I snuggle my head into the crook of his neck and he rests his head on top of mine. We continue to hug for a bit longer before Loki begins to pull away.
"Noooooo!" I squeal.
He laughs at my childish behaviour.
"Are my cuddles not good enough?" I ask.
"No, I just want to annoy you. You keep opening up to me on how much you like my cuddles so now, I'm not going to give you as many cuddles as you like," He says.
I play gasp.
"How could you?!" I say with an exasperated voice.
"I'm just like that!" He says.
I put on my play angry face.
"I'm not buying it!" He says.
Dammit.