Chapter 9- Peace offering

I get up and go over to what he's brought in.
He's given me a tray of food and drink. Finally.
There's a bag with some things in it, some bed sheets, a blanket, a pillow and a mattress.
I pull everything over to 'my corner'.
I put the mattress in the corner. It's actually pretty comfy. I put the sheets and blanket on it. Before I look through the bag I decide to eat a bit.
Once I'm done eating I place my tray at the door.
I move back over to my newly made bed and open the bag up. There are some basic toiletries in it. A toothbrush, toothpaste, dental floss and soap.
There are some wipes, shampoo and conditioner.
So useful considering that there's no shower.
There's a note stuck to the wipes.
It reads,
No shower so the wipes will be your best way to get clean. There's a bucket under the sink. Fill that with water if you want to wash your hair.
Ok. Not too bad.
There's a towel, probably for wet hair, another change of clothes, a jumper (thank the lord) and another bag.
I pick up all the toiletries and walk over to the bathroom. I saw a drawer in here the other day. I locate the drawer and put the toiletries in it.
I walk back out to look at the other bag.
There's another note on the other bag.
Before I took you hostage I grabbed a couple of things from your house for you. Don't worry, I took nothing for myself other than a glass of milk.
I open the bag.
My favourite drawing book along with my pencil case of pens and pencils are there. The three books that I was reading on my beside table are also packed in.
Kinda sweet, not gonna lie.
I don't know what I'll do right now though.
I should probably clean though.