Chapter 87- For the Rest of My Life

Y/N's POV

I hear gasps and murmuring as I begin to open my eyes. I fear for what might come next, for what pain will be inflicted on me.
That is until I realise that there is no more pain.
Am I dead?

I open my eyes fully and see the Avengers all sitting around my bed.
"Guys she's awake!" Tony yells out the door before coming back to my bed.
"How are you doing kiddo?" Steve asks.
I smile at him a bit and try to speak. He chuckles when nothing comes out.
"It's ok Y/N," he smiles at me.

The Avengers each take it in turns talking to me and hugging me. This goes on for about five minutes until they all begin leaving. I wonder why until they've all left and I see a tall handsome figure standing in the doorway. I smile and he walks over and sits down next to me.

"Glad too see you're awake love," he says. My smile grows a bit.
He rubs my cheek and combs my hair out of my face.
We sit in silence for a while, just enjoying each others presence until Loki speaks up again.

"I'm so glad you're safe. You died and I ran off but then your body was stolen so the Avengers found me to help find you and I knew exactly where you'd been taken and when we found you... I immediately knew what you'd been through and I can't believe that you had to go through that an-" I cut him off my putting my hand on his and he looks over at me, tears in his eyes.

"I love you," I croak out.

"I love you too," he smiles at me.

In that moment I know I'm going to be with him for the rest of my life.

THE END