Chapter 27- Kept Together

Sorry about the late publishing. My suburb had a power outage and I lost signal so had to go to the local library to get internet.
Natasha eventually comes down with all the new things.
She walks over to Loki. Without anyone having to say anything Loki puts his hands out and Natasha puts the new bracelets on Loki. She smiles at Loki and I before walking out of the cell closely followed by Steve and Thor. Bruce walks in with some food and hands it to us. I thank his before he leaves and the new lock is put on the cell. They all leave.
Loki and I sit down on my bed and begin to eat
"Are you ok?" Loki asks.
"Yeah," I say.
We eat in silence.
"Now that we've been put together we should be good, make life easy for them. If we behave for a while we might be let out and you can go back to mindlessly drifting through space and I can go back to... something," I say. "Maybe they'd let me join SHEILD so I can help take down Hydra," I say.
he nods. "You'd always be welcome to come 'mindlessly drift through space' with me," he says.
I grab the tray that our food had come on and the dishes and scooted over to the door. I put the tray out and put each dish through one after the other onto the tray so that they could come get the tray without having to come in.
I walk back over to Loki and sit next to him. I yawn.
"Tired I see," He says.
"Mhmm," I reply.
I lean back into the wall and rest my head on his upper arm. He's too tall for me to rest my head on his shoulder and for him to be able to rest his head on my head. He chuckles and wraps an arm around me. My eyes start to close and I drift of to sleep.

I start a new year of school next week so I'm mass writing chapters. I have about 15 finished chapters sitting in drafts.