Chapter 67- Escape

I'm thrown back into my cell. I can hear a few cracks as my body kits the ground. A white hot flash of pain flashes through my body again but it doesn't take long for my body to go numb again from all the pain. I try to move onto my back but my body won't move at all. The more I lay there, the more I notice the pain all over me. I know there are bruises and cuts all over my body and my suit is torn. At least I didn't tell Hydra anything. I didn't say anything. Although, I couldn't say anything over all of my own screams of pain.
I really hope I can get out of here... I can get out of here.
The guards walk in groups like the ones from the old base did. I know what they wear and I can teleport outside the door.
Ok, first I need to get the guards outside my door unconscious.
I really hope that I have the strength for this. I close my eyes and reach out to nearby minds and find three. I knock them all out and make an illusion of one of their suits over my suit. Next, I teleport out of my cell and out into a hallway. I walk along the hallways until I find a group of guards and I slip into them and read a couple of their minds to try and figure out how I can slip out of here. The pain running all through my body is almost unbearable but I need to get out of here so it doesn't matter. After reading a couple of people's minds I know exactly where I need to go.
When we pass another group of guards I slip into their group and follow then out to the launch pad where I quickly make myself invisible and teleport the base. I take in my surroundings and see a bush area outside the bush. As soon as I teleport there I hear alarms going off in the base. They know I'm not there.
I see some sort of ship above be as I pass out from the pain.