Chapter 37- We NEED to Go

"Y/N, you're Asgardian," Loki says.
"I'm sorry, WHAT?!" I say
"Calm down," He says.
"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN WHEN I'VE JUST BEEN TOLD THAT I' ASGARDIAN?!" I yell at him.
"I know it's a lot but you're scaring me so please just try to calm down," he says.
He then walks over to me and pulls my into a hug. My stiff body relaxes at his touch.
"Damn, you're really good together," Tony says.
"Ok, Tony, I know this is a lot to ask but she needs to go to Asgard so we can run a few tests on her and see if we can find out her parents and her age and stuff. We need to see if she's had memories erased and why she ended up on Midgard. Thor can accompany us and we'd only be gone one night then we'd come straight back and we can be locked up again. This is really important though," Loki says.
"Uhhhh, I suppose so. I guess it's important that you can figure that stuff out. You can leave in 10 minutes if you want. We just have to address a couple of things with Y/N about her health first," Tony says.
Loki and Thor nod and Tony motions for me to come sit down. Bruce sits opposite me and I hear Loki take a nearby chair.
"So, it seems you've had a few broken bones that weren't healed properly. You're going to have to do some rehab so that it's less likely that they'll break again," Bruce says.
He talks about a couple of other things before he tells me I'm good to go.
"Ok, I'm going to trust that you don't need the bracelets or handcuffs," Tony says. Loki and I nod before following Thor out into the lift.
"You're going to need an Asgardian dress," Loki says to me as he changes into what I assume is his Asgardian armour.
He puts his hand out and casts an illusion of a dress above his hand. I examine the illusion before closing my eyes and changing my clothes into that dress.
"I didn't know I could do that until 15 minutes ago," I said.
Loki chuckles.
We walk out of the avengers tower and out onto the street.
"Heimdall, open the Bifrost," Thor says.
Loki grabs my hand.
"It's weird the first time you travel through the Bifrost," Loki tells me as this massive rainbow light engulfs us.
It's a weird sensation and I feel like I'm being thrown around a lot. I feel Loki's hand tighten in mine. I don't want to open my eyes so I feel for Loki's other arm. I find it and pull him into a tight hug. Travelling my Bifrost is scary. I feel Loki's arms wrap around me protectively.
Eventually the feeling of being thrown around stops and I'm left hugging Loki.