Chapter 39- Definitely Asgardian

Frigga asked me a few questions and ran a couple of basic tests before examining the information and coming to a conclusion about everything.
"Ok Y/N. It looks like you're 1040, only a bit younger than Loki. Your parents were Styr and Thora Bengtsson. I'm not sure what happened before you were sent to Midgard but it looks as if you had memories taken away which means you can't get them back. I'm sorry about that. I think that's really it. You should all go to bed and get some rest. Does Y/N have a place to stay?" Frigga asks.
"So but she can stay in my chambers if she pleases," Loki says.
Frigga nods.
"Goodnight," She says as we leave.
It's not very far until Loki opens the door to a room which I assume is his.
It has a very defined green and gold theme going and it looks beautiful.
"You like it?" Loki asks with a smile on his face.
I nod at him.
"You've been awfully quiet. Are you ok?" he asks me.
"Yeah, it's just a lot of things have happened in the past few hours and it's been a bit overwhelming," I tell him.
He nods and walks over to a set of draws.
He pulls at out a tunic and throws it to me.
"You should be comfortable in that. You can shower if you want," He says as he leads me to a bathroom.
Once I'm done I come out and sit next to Loki who is reading on a couch.
"You can go sleep on the bed if you want, I'll sleep on the couch," He says.
"That bed is massive, I think we can both fit," I tell him.
He shrugs and follows me over to get into bed.
It's been a really long day and I start to fall asleep as soon as I lay down.
I feel Loki wrap his arms around me and pull me into a hug as I drift off to sleep.