Chapter 64- Where

Tony's POV

We lost Y/N!
We lost Y/N and have a aggressive mind controlled super soldier that only she knows what to do with. Surely there's something somewhere near that base where we can see what happened to her. Wait, no, of course there's not. Any security camera's would have been blown up. Maybe something nearby the base? But the closest thing outside the base is about 10 kilometres away so-
"TONY!" I snap out of my frantic searching on my computer and look up to see Pepper, "Tony, we'll find her. She's only been gone for two hours. She can't have gotten far. We'll find her," she says.
"Yeah but Hydra is different to other organisations. They know how to make people disappear off our radar. Only Y/N would know exactly what to look for and-" Bruce cuts me off.
"Tony, calm down. You do remember that the others got all the information out of the Hydra base and infected the rest of it with some virus. Y/N has basically given us all the information to find her without realising it," he says.
The room goes silent. I look around at everyone sitting here.
"What are we doing with the angry fossil in the basement?" Nat asks. Steve glares at her.
"Another things we need Y/N for," I says.
At this moment I realise Loki is standing in the room.
He sees me looking at him and he looks away.
For the first time I feel something towards.
I feel sorry for him.
He was seemed very close to Y/N and she seemed to keep him in check.
Holdup.
"Hey Loki, can I speak to you for a moment?" I ask.
He glares at me but nods.
We walk out of the room and to one of the meeting rooms near the lab and sit down.
"What do you want Stark?" Loki spits.
I look at the table and then back at Loki.
"I'm really sorry Loki," I say.
He looks confused.
"I'm really sorry that we lost Y/N. You seemed really close to her and I understand how hard it can be. I promise we'll try our best to find her. I also don't want to deny you helping us because I get that you'd want to be involved in our efforts," I say.
He still looks really confused.
"Uhm, thank-... you?" he say, "I wasn't expecting that..."
"So do you want to help us?" I ask.
He nods.
"Great, well let's go then," I say.
We stand up and head back into the lab. Loki goes and stands with Thor who's chatting with the team. I walk over to my computer.
There's a notification... from Y/N's tracker.
"Guys, I think I have something..."