Chapter 58- Asleep on my Lap

GUYS I'VE RUN OUT OF CHAPTERS!!! I won't be able to upload every day this week because of it but I'll try to write whenever I get the chance.

Loki's POV

I jump slightly when I feel something hit my arm. I look over to my left and see that Y/N has fallen asleep on my arm again. I lay her head on a pillow in my lap and levitate one of the blankets that are sitting next to Stark over to put on her. Stark jumps at the sudden movement.
"Loki?! What the heck are you- oohh," He says seeing Y/N asleep on my lap.
I nod my head at him before placing the blanket over Y/N.
"Thor's right. You really do take care of her," he says, "Do you have a thing for her?"
I glare at him and make a dagger appear in front of him.
"You had to ruin the mood didn't you?" I whisper angrily at him.
'Sorry! Move the dagger will you?' He mouths.
I roll my eyes and make the dagger disappear.
The levitating dagger has drawn more attention to me so now more people have noticed Y/N asleep on my lap.
"Whenever you're all ready, you can stop staring," I say.
"Sorry, it's just tha- that is adorable," Nat states pointing to my lap.
"So you do have a soft side..." Steve whispers.
I sigh and glare at everyone.
"Ok, sorry. We'll stop staring now. It is really cute though," Rhodey says.
I nod politely at him and they all get back to their conversation. I cast my eyes down to Y/N. She's sleeping very peacefully.
Her h/c hair falling over her face.
She shifts a bit, moving closer to me. A small smile plays over my lips.
I never thought that someone would be able to bring out the best in me.
After New York, I didn't think that anyone would be able to trust me.
I feel so bad for kidnapping Y/N, but at the same time, I wouldn't be in this place without her.
I look around at all the Avengers.
Thor's right, these people could become my family.