Chapter 55- Can Loki Come?

"Miss Y/L/N, Loki, Mr. Stark requests your presence in the living room," Friday says.
"Ugh I literally only just got up here though. The meeting just finished. Why didn't Tin can say or do whatever he needed to before I came up here," I mumble.
"Ooo, love his new nickname! But I'm sure it's important," Loki says.
"It better be! It pulled me away from trying to get more cuddles and cuddles are VERY important," I exclaim making Loki laugh.
"Steady there. He probably just wants to see us. You can come and read or whatever after," Loki tells me.
"Do you promise to give me cuddles after?" I ask  walking to stand right in front of him.
He looks down at me.
"Nope!" He whispers.
I pout and walk out of the room to the lifts, Loki following me.
We get in.
"What do you think he wants?" I ask.
"I don't have a clue," Loki answers.
We step out of the lift and walk into the living room.
"THIS BETTER BE IMPORTANT TIN CAN! YOU PULLED ME AWAY FROM HAVING CUDDLES!" I yell to Tony.
"Tin can?" He asks.
"Yes, I got you a new nickname since everyone else has an annoying one and you don't," I say.
"Damn you. ANYway, We're going to discuss bringing Loki on the mission right now," he says.
"Oh!" I say.
I see Loki stiffen beside me so I slip my hand into his.
"Come sit," Nat says.
Loki and I walk to our normal spots, my hand still in his.
"Ok Thor, you start with why you think Loki should be coming on this mission," Steve.
"Well, as I stated before, he's never been this in control and carful about everything he does. I think, now that he's like this, his intelligence and fighting skills could really benefit us," Thor says.
"Loki do you want to come on this mission?" Tony asks.
"Yes," Loki replies.
"Why?" Clint asks.
"Two reasons. One, if I'm there I can make sure none of you lunatics gets Y/N killed and two, I want to prove that I'm not as bad as I used to be and a big mission would be perfect. Actually, a third reason as well. I think you could use the help. From what Y/N has told me about her time at Hydra I think you'll need as many people as you can in every place. Whether that's on the Quinjet thing or if that's going inside the Hydra base, I can help," Loki says.
Everyone goes silent for a minute thinking about his answer.
"Wanda, look into Loki's mind. Loki, let her in unless she starts going through your memories or something. Y/N, I think you should be in Wanda's mind. If you read her mind while she reads Loki's then you'll be able to see Loki's mind. Then, since you're the strongest out of the three, if Wanda tries to look at anything else, you can break her connection, because from what I know you and Loki are pretty close," Dr. Strange says.
Loki, Wanda and I all look at each other and nod. Wanda closes her eyes. I see a red mist forming around her hands. I see Loki close his eyes which tells me that I can go into Wanda's mind. I see blue form around my hands as I close my eyes and tap into Wanda's mind.
'Everyone in?' Loki asks in his mind.
'Yes,' I say into Wanda's mind.
'Both Y/N and I are in. I'm going to start looking through memories,' Wanda says.
I see lots of memories of Loki thinking and talking about the Avengers. There are some old ones where he hated them. The newer ones, he still hated them but he constantly say that he'd help them because he doesn't want to be seen as bad.
'Ok, I've got everything,' Wanda says.
I feel her pull away from Loki's mind and I pull out of hers.
We all look at each other again.
"So?..." Tony asks impatiently.
"Well, he used to hate us but since Y/N came into his life he's been here with her, he's wanted to prove that he's no longer bad," Wanda says.
"Great!" Sam says.
"So Tony, what do you think?" Pepper asks.
"Can Mr.Loki please come?" Peter asks
"I think he can come. But, you screw us over and you're done," Tony says.
I look over at Loki as he looks at me.
We smile at each other and he mouths  'thank you'. I mouth back 'You're welcome'.