Chapter 26- Together Again

Of course it's not long before Tony comes running into the prison with a torch.
"WHAT THE HECK DID YOU DO?" Tony screams.
"Before you get even more angry we just had the perfect chance to escape and we didn't," Loki says.
"I DON'T CARE! WHAT DID YUO DO TO THE BUILDING?" Tony yells at Loki.
"I don't know. What has happened to the rest of the building?" Loki asks.
"DON'T PLAY SMART WITH ME. WE'VE LOST POWER!" Tony yells. I hear some other people run into the room.
"Ok, now that I know what happened to the rest of the building, I can tell you what I did. I froze all electrical things in my cell and it was obviously connected to something big. The cold short circuited everything," Loki tells Tony calmly.
"YOU ARE BO-" Tony gets cut off my someone yelling at them.
"FOR HEAVENS SAKE TONY! THEY'VE MADE IT CLEAR THAT IF THEY'RE NOT TOGETHER THEY'RE GOING TO CAUSE TROUBLE! WHEN THEY'RE IN THE SAME CELL THEY DON'T CAUSE TROUBLE. JUST PUT THEM IN THE SAME CELL! IT'S NOT THAT HARD!" Natasha screams at Tony.
"I bet you if they're in the same cell they're going to-" Tony gets cut off by Bruce.
"Tony, she's right. If you need we can monitor what they talk about," Bruce tells him calmly.
"Fine!" Tony says and storms out of the room.
"Alright, Bruce, go find Tony and calm him down, Nat, Clint, go get a new lock and pair of bracelets. Thor, you and I stay here and watch these two," Steve says.
Bruce, Clint and Nat disappear and Thor and Steve walk into the cell.
"For safety we've gotta keep you contained until we get the new bracelets and a lock. Loki if you use you powers on Thor, you're going to a SHEILD base away from here," Steve tells us.
Loki nods.
Thor goes over to Loki and holds his hands behind his back. Loki stands there stiffly and uncomfortably. Steve walks over to me. I try not to flinch as he touches me but I fail.
"Hey, are you ok?" Steve asks me.
I nod.
"Why did you flinch when I touched you?" he asks. "I've seen you flinch when anyone but Loki touches you," he adds.
"Do you know who I am?" I ask.
"Y/N Y/L/N," He says.
"As in do you know anything about my past?" I ask.
"You were with Loki in his ship. That's all we know about you," Steve says.
"Ahh, I see. I was one of Hydra's experiments. I was tortured for years," I say.
"Oh, OH!" Steve exclaims. "I'm so sorry, we didn't know. I'll talk to Tony, let him know that he's hurt you," Steve tells me.
"Thanks," I whisper. "I would do anything to take Hydra down," I add.
"Maybe you aren't as bad as Tony thinks," Steve says.

Y'all, when I wrote Tony at the start of this chapter I pressed the wrong key and wrote Tiny. Of course it's not long before 'Tiny' comes running into the prison with a torch. I just thought that was funny. Ba-bai