Chapter 33- Last Questions

"Bucky?" Steve asks.
"What?" I ask.
"Uhm, was his full name James Buchanan Barnes?" Steve asks.
"I only remember when they unfroze him they said his name a couple of times, after that they called him soldier, but yeah, I think so. It rings a bell," I say.
"OH MY GOSH! BUCKY!" Steve yells.
"Is this Bucky, your World War 2 buddy, Bucky?" Natasha asks.
Steve nods.
"Alright, Bruce you finish these question with Y/N, I think we need to go talk to Tony," Natasha says. Bruce nods and looks back at me.
"If this is Steve's friend I think you'll be out of this cell pretty quickly," Bruce says, "Anyway, I have a couple of questions about your parents. One, what were their names? Two, do you know if they had the same powers as you? Three, do you know if they were your real parents?" Bruce asks.
"Uhm. My dad's name was Paul Y/L/N and my mum's name was Lisa Y/L/N. No they didn't have the same powers as me. I have no idea if they were my real parents," I tell Bruce.
"You mentioned that they wiped the Winter Soldiers minds. Did they ever wipe yours?" he asks.
"Quite a lot but not as often as the winter soldiers and some of the other experiments," I say and he nods.
"Ok, last couple of questions. Do you know if you were gives your powers by Hydra or if they're natural?" Bruce asks.
I shake my head. "Sorry."
"It's ok," Bruce says. Loki squeezes my hand.
"Do you know how to control your powers?" he asks.
"Kind of. I know how to control some of it," I tell him.
"Lastly, Thor was talking about different types of magic, do you know what kinds of magic you posses?" He asks.
"Nope. I'm really sorry I couldn't be more helpful," I say.
"Don't sweat it," Bruce says.
"If you found a safe room or something I could test out her magic and figure out what type of magic she has. It's pretty easy. I'd just need to see if she can do a couple of basic things, nothing harmful. I mean, if you don't trust me that's fine too," Loki says to Bruce.
"Well we do need to run a couple of tests and I'm sure that that would be helpful and probably necessary so I'll look into it," Bruce says.
I smile at him and he packs up the stuff around him and leaves.
Not long after Bruce leaves Steve frantically runs back in with a piece of paper.
"Is this him?" he says holding the image up in front of me.
I look at the photo and then back at Steve and nod.
"Oh my gosh!" He says.

There are probably going to be a couple more of these boring filler chapters before we get to the interesting stuff.

Looking back on this, there are more than 25 filler chapters of fluff etc.

Glorious Purpose || Lokiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें