Chapter 72- Hope She's Ok

Loki's POV

She's gone.
I stand up and stumble backwards.
I vaguely hear the nurses asking if I'm ok but everything's muffled.
She can't be gone.
I flee the room and run through the hallways and outside of the palace.
I run and run and run until I reach the large mountain on the edge of town. There a small trail that I sprint up. It leads to a cave.
It looks cozy enough.
I want to lie to myself. Convince myself that Y/N is ok. That she's alive.
As much as I try I know deep down that she's gone.
She's really gone.
The worst part though, is I didn't get to say goodbye.
I didn't get to tell her I love her.
Because I do.

Steve's POV

"SO YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT HE TOOK Y/N TO ASGARD WITHOUT ASKING ANY OF THE REST OF US?!" Tony yells.
"Tony. I'm sorry. It was the only way. She wouldn't have lived otherwise. She was losing blood and Asgard was the only place she could go and she had to go right away," Bruce says.
"WELL WHEN THIS JET LANDS, THOR YOU'RE GOING STRAIGHT TO ASGARD TO FIND Y/N!" Tony screams.
Thor looks up and nods.
True to his word, as soon as Thor gets out of the jet he calls the bifrost and heads to Asgard.
The rest of us head inside.
"I can't believe it. He rea—" Tony begins before I cut him off.
"Tony. Enough. He did the right thing," I say.
We all sit, unmoving in silence for about ten minutes until Clint stands up.
"Can I get you guys anything?" He asks.
"Yeah, I'll take a cup of tea," Nat says.
Everyone else gives little orders so Nat and I go and help Clint.
"I wonder what's happening," Clint says.
"I don't know. I hope Y/N's ok," Nat says.
"Yeah, I hope so," I say.

Two chapters at once!!! It's my apology present for not uploading for like three weeks. I hope y'all enjoy. If you can after what I just did last chapter...

Also, I just went through and deleted some unnecessary A/N chapters.