Chapter 71- Nothing

Loki's POV

I grab Y/N.
"I need to go. Tell everyone that I've gone to Asgard. Thor, stay here, they need you. I'll back when I can be," I say.
I run out of the Quinjet with Y/N in my arms.
"Is Y/N ok Mr. Loki?" I hear Peter ask as I run past.
"Nope!" I yell gruffly and keep running.
I get to a small spot of grass and pray to the Allfather that this will work.
"Heimdall, open the Bifrost!" I yell hopefully.
Nothing.
Oh no. We don't have much time. I need to get Thor.
I begin to walk off as I feel a glow from above me. I'm sucked off my feet and taken to Asgard.
I land softly in the golden dome.
"Welcome back my prince," Heimdall says.
I look at him. He wasn't supposed to let me back without Thor.
"Thank you," I say quietly.
I teleport Y/N and I to the front of the palace and sprint in. I hear guards and maids gasping as I run as fast as I can to the medical wing.
I see the door and slam it open, startling the nurses in there. I rush in a place Y/N down. "She needs blood," I gasp out, "She's the same type as mother."
They nurses nod and get the transfusion ready.
Y/N looks so pale.
A pool of blood is forming around her. I quickly pull up a chair as the nurses surround her.
'I hope she'll be ok' I silently pray.
I slip my hand into hers.
Some nurses are tending to her wounds while others are getting the blood transfusion ready.
I slip my fingers next to her neck to see if there's a pulse.
Nothing.
I feel her wrist.
Nothing.
There's nothing.
She's gone.

Ok. I'm sorry. I've been very slack but here is a chapter. Before anyone freaks out (though I doubt anyone is that invested), this is not the end. There is a lot more.
Trust me.
;)