Chapter 45- Old Apartment

We get out of the car.
"You got a key?" Nat asks.
"Nope, it's inside. I do have a bobby pin though," I say as I pull out a bobby pin.
I walk up to the door and pick the lock.
We all walk in.
"Nice apartment Y/N," Wanda says.
"It's fairly roomy," Nat says.
"Yah, well I was thinking that I could give it to Tony and it could be used as a 'safehouse' sort of thing," I tell them.
"I'll call him now, you and Wanda go pack up your stuff," Nat says.
Wanda and I nod and go up to my room.
I pull out some bags and Wanda helps me pack some clothes and books into one bag. Nat walks in.
"He said that sounds good. He said he'll give you the money every month to pay for it since it's too risky for him to buy it under his name," she says.
"Alright, sounds good," I say.
Nat helps Wanda and I as we pack up electronics, toiletries and random bits and pieces. Once my phone is charged enough I open it up and start looking through the notifications.
"Basically no one talked to me. I went missing people, surely someone must have cared," I say laughing.
Nat looks over my shoulder and laughs at the little amount of notifications.
One catches my eye.
I groan.
"What?" Wanda asks.
I hold my phone out for them to see the notification.
"Ohhh damn, we'll go buy the shops on our way back and get stuff," Nat says.
"Ok," I say still annoyed.
(For those of you who haven't figured it out, ✨🩸period🩸✨)
We finish packing everything and start the drive back to the tower making a stop at a corner store to pick up products.
After that we head straight back to the tower for me to unpack some of my stuff.