Chapter 132

When we got to my apartment, we were both giddy with excitement. "This feels like our first time," I said once we were in my bedroom sitting side by side on the bed.

Shawn replied with a light laugh, "I'm more nervous than I was then, which is silly because we've done it so many times."

"Not really. Last year, you were on tour until the end of October and then we broke up in December. We may have done it a lot during that time, but the timeframe was only around seven weeks. We hooked up before getting back together, but that amounted to maybe a dozen occurrences. When you think about it, we haven't spent much time as a sexually active couple."

"I guess we need to change that," he grinned.

I moved so that I was sitting on his lap. "Yes, we do."

He kissed me softly as his arms held me tightly against his muscular body. We'd made out plenty of times while I was recovering, but this was different because we knew it was headed towards something we both needed. I'd missed being intimate with him- not because I craved sex, but because it brought us closer together. When we were joined physically, we connected on a higher plane. It was a way to show our love when words weren't always enough.

"I've missed this," he breathed into my ear, clearly having the same thought I was.

"I need you."

"I'm yours, Lulu. Yours in every sense. You have my heart, my body, and my soul."

Tears prickled the corners of my eyes. "Thank you for loving me and taking care of me. This isn't what you signed up for when we got together, but you haven't complained once."

"Because I have no complaints," he kissed my forehead just below my scar. "Being here for you has been a privilege, not a burden. I'm the luckiest man in the world because I'm the one who gets to love you."

I choked back a sob. "If you keep saying things like that, I'm going to start bawling."

"We don't want that." He kissed me again.

It was understood that we were taking things very slowly, so we remained on the edge of the bed for a long time, kissing, touching, and refamiliarising ourselves with the lovemaking process. When he stood up, lifting me with him, my heart began racing with anticipation.

Shawn set me down and fingered the hem of my shirt before lifting it up and over my head. Then he removed the rest of my clothes and gazed at me lustfully. He'd helped me shower the first few weeks I was home, but obviously that was different. He then started taking his own clothes off, and I let him because it was a lovely sight to behold.

I reached to touch his engorged manhood and he redirected my hand. "I'm taking care of you first."

I knew what this meant and I started to quiver. Before I got on the bed, Shawn fluffed my pillow so that my head would rest comfortably. I laid down and he hovered over me, kissing me deeply before taking his lips and tongue on a path down my body. He paused at my breasts, giving each one ample attention, and the gentle suction made me squirm under him.

My boyfriend lifted his head and smiled. "My girl wants it bad, eh?"

"You have no idea."

He slid a finger between my legs. "Oh I think I do."

Trailing more kisses down my stomach, he then eased my legs apart before moving his head into position. For a moment there, I thought I might come before he even got started, but I forced myself to relax and enjoy the wonderful ride he was taking me on. Shawn's mouth was, in a word, magical. He had plump yet firm lips, which he put to work on my sweet spot. The best thing was his glorious tongue. He'd use the whole thing to lap between my folds, but then he'd switch to just the tip, which he'd flick over my button until I couldn't stand it another second.

He used his hands to firmly hold my hips down, and I realized I'd been bucking them upward, greedy for more. "Sorry," I whimpered.

"I fucking love it when you respond that way, baby, but you're making my job harder," he told me.

"Please keep going."

He resumed performing cunnilingus, and before long I was clutching the sheets as my legs shook from the power of my climax. Shawn didn't stop, though. He continued to move his tongue in a circle so that one orgasm rolled into another, and eventually I was crying out from a third.

As he pulled me into his arms, I considered telling him that this was hardly easing me back into things, but I knew that would bring on his anxiety so I kept that thought to myself. "That may have been the best oral sex in the history of humankind," I said instead.

He chuckled. "I'm flattered. How many times did you-"

"Three back to back and they were all intense."

"Nice. You obviously needed that."

"I haven't gotten off since our last phone sex session, right before my aneurysm exploded," I commented. "I suspect you're in need of some relief right now."

"I can wait while you catch your breath."

"But I don't want to wait. I need you inside me."

Shawn got up and went to the bathroom, returning with several condoms.  He then got back in bed next to me, propped himself up on one arm, and used his free hand to caress my body. His fingers traced over ever hill and valley formed by the contours of my curves.

"I thought we were focusing on you now," I said.

"Touching you is very very good for me, baby."

I lifted my head to see if he was telling the truth and observed that he was. My man was ready to go and I was even readier. "Please? I don't want to wait any longer."

Grabbing a condom, he removed it from the wrapped and rolled it on while I watched hungrily. Then he positioned himself between my legs and said, "If at any time your head hurts, tell me and we'll stop."

I knew that wouldn't happen, but in lieu of arguing with him, I merely nodded. He eased himself inside me cautiously, and I had to stifle a giggle because he was acting like I'd had surgery down there. If he wanted to take this slowly, I wasn't going to object because just having him in me again was beyond amazing.

"Fuck, Lulu," he said, his voice strained. "You feel so good." He let out a long loud groan. "I love you so much."

"Show me. I want to feel your love."

He began moving in and out of me. Shawn didn't utilize hard or deep thrusts, but something about how he'd pull out completely and then reenter in an almost languid way was equally as satisfying as rigorous sex.

"Oh goddddd," I wrapped my legs around his waist. "You're so...oh god...please...yes." My ability to form a coherent sentence had ceased to exist.

"I'm close," he growled as he dipped his head down to kiss me. His movements became erratic, and then he groaned into my mouth as his whole body tensed followed by a shudder. Rolling off me, he pulled me into his arms. A couple seconds later he asked, "Are you okay?"

"I'm perfect. That was perfect. Everything is perfect."

Once he'd disposed of the condom, we curled up together and took a long nap, which was followed by round two. After dinner, I wanted to go for more, but he insisted on taking a break until the next day. We snuggled together and watched a movie with Inky sleeping between us.

"I love you," I told him during a slow part in the film.

He kissed my forehead. "Thanks for loving me, Lulu, and for giving me another chance."