Chapter 65- Russian Accent

I'm woken from my sleep as someone slams the door open.
They come over to be and pull me up from the floor.
I'm dragged outside where two other guards grab my arms and the one from before walks behind me. This base is different from the one I was originally kept in so I've got no idea where we're going. The guards stop at a door and unlock it. Inside there is a single chair in the middle of the room and a table with some weapons on it. I know exactly what is going to happen.
They shove me into the chair and tie my wrists and ankles to it. They leave the room.
How can I get out? I can't teleport anywhere because I'm tied to the chair and I have no idea where I even am. Maybe I can float one of those knives over on the table to my hand and get myself free. As I ponder this the door opens and a new person enters the room.
"Hello there my child. How good it is to see you again," a thick Russian accent says.
I don't know who it is but I stay quiet anyway.
"Don't you remember me?"
Oh gosh. I tense up. I know exactly who this is.
"So you do remember. You should know what happens if you don't comply then," they say.
I don't know the name of this guy but I do know what he's the one who tortured me and brainwashed me into being Hydra's toy.
"So, you're going to tell us everything we need to know about the avengers. So exciting! I suppose we'll start with... why do the avengers need the winter soldier?" he says.
I stay still and quiet.
"Come on," he says.
I hear footsteps walking over to the table. Weapons are picked up, put back and moved around until I hear a knife being unsheathed and a whip cracking as it hits the floor.
"Will you tell me, or will I have to force the information out of you?"
I say nothing.
They there's pain.
So much pain.
I can't say anything or the world will be unsafe.
Surely the others will come.
Surely.