Omega (Part 2)

Distraught and exhausted, Scott and Stiles head to the school's main entrance.

"She ate the liver?" Scott asks in disgust.

"I didn't say she ate it," Stiles says,"I said it was missing. And if she did? So what? It's the most nutritious part of the body."

"I never ate anyone's liver," Scott reminds him.

"Yeah, right, because when it comes to werewolves you're a real model of self-control," Stiles says, but then suddenly stops, realizing something,"Hold on. You're the test case for this. We should be going over what happened to you."

"What do you mean?" Scott asks.

"I mean what was going through your head when you were turning? What were you drawn to?" Stiles asks, running through several scenarios of when Scott was first bitten, mostly remembering the several times he tried to kill him.

"Allison," Scott admits.

"Nothing else?" Stiles asks, slightly annoyed with all the lovey-dovey stuff going on between the huntress and the werewolf.

"Nothing else mattered," Scott tells him,"But that's good, right? The night Lydia was bit, she was with you."

"Not really," Stiles says,"I left her in the middle of the Lacrosse field so that doesn't exactly give me any points. And my date was Hope, remember?"

"Yeah," Scott says, nodding,"You like her, right?"

Stiles looks around as if the witch could just pop up out of nowhere, when she actually could have,"Yeah. I do."

"Why are you so worried about Lydia then?"

"Because I... Nevermind, it's complicated," Stiles says, not wanting to tell him the real reason,"And it doesn't really matter if Lydia's coming after me, because she was looking for Jackson."

They both turn when they hear the familiar growl of a Porsche Carrera tearing into the parking lot.

A homeless man rifling through a school trash can looks up as the Porsche whips into the space in front of him.

Aviators still on, Jackson steps out with his backpack and lacrosse stick.

"Nice car," The homeless man compliments.

With an exasperated sigh, Jackson pulls out his wallet,"Here's a dollar. Go find another parking lot to die in," He says, turning toward the school, jabbing a thumb in the man's direction, and calls out,"Security?"

Time Skip

Isaac hurries in to join the team changing for early morning lacrosse practice. Coach steps out of his office.

"Let's go! I have an announcement!" Coach says, drawing everyone's attention to him,"Gather round. Quicker! Danny, put a shirt on. Stilinski, that means you! Let's go, gather round. Listen up. Police are asking for help on a missing child advisory. It's a sick girl, roaming around, totally naked."

A few players whistle and laugh, earning a glare from the Coach.

"Now, it's supposed to get below 40 degrees tonight. I don't know about you, but the last time it was that cold and I was running around naked - I lost a testicle to exposure. Now, I don't want the same thing happening to some innocent girl. So police are organizing search parties for tonight. Sign up, find the missing girl, you get an automatic A in my classes," He says, turning and putting a signup sheet on the wall.

As students rush to sign up, the crowd parts to reveal Scott and Stiles cornering Jackson at his locker.

"If Lydia wants to take a naked hike in the woods, why should I care?" Jackson asks them with a smugness that wants to make Stiles punch him in the face, several times.