Night School (Part 2)

In-between the walkways of the high school's swimming pools, Allison puts her phone to her ear while Hope listens.

"Hey, we can't seem to find them. Okay, give us a second. We'll be right there," Allison said into the phone.

She clicks off and is about to put her phone away when it rings again, making them both. She gives a curious look at the display and then answers.

"Stiles?" Allison said, making Hope's gaze whip back to Allison.

"It's me," Scott's voice said,"Where are you?"

"In the school looking for you. Why weren't you at my place?" Allison asks.

"Where are you right now?"Scott demands, making Allison flinch at the harshness of his tone.

"On the first floor," Allison answered.

"Where? Where are you exactly?" Scott asks, his voice full of worry.

She starts to speak, but her voice catches in her throat. Scott's voice is so sharp, so laced with urgency that it startled her silent.

"The swimming--The swimming pools," Allison answered hesitantly.

"Get to the cafeteria," Scott told her,"Go now."

"Okay, okay. I'm going," Allison said, increasing her pace and Hope following her uneasily.

They got to the first floor lobby, pushing open the door to find Stiles and Scott already running toward them.

"What are you doing here?" Scott asked immediately,"Why'd you come here?"

"Because you asked me to," Allison answered.

"I asked you to?" Scott asked with fearful confusion.

She shows him her cell phone and the message on it: Meet me at the school - Scott. Allison and Hope note their reactions.

"Why do I get the feeling you didn't send that message?" Hope asked him.

"Because I didn't," Scott answered.

Hope looked at Stiles, having seen him almost an hour earlier where they agreed that she would be called a witch. And she remembered how Stiles knew more than he told her, because that was one of the conditions he made when he agreed to keep her secret.

Hope started to suspect that there was something else going on here.

"Did you drive here?" Scott asks Allison.

"Jackson did," Allison replied.

"I ran," Hope said.

"You ran?" Stiles asked, looking at her in surprise, but he was also impressed.

"Jackson's here too?" Scott asked them.

"And Lydia. What's going on? Who sent this text--" Allison started, but she was suddenly cut off by her phone ringing again.

"Where are you?" Allison asked Jackson and Lydia.

Jackson and Lydia hurry around the corner.

"Finally. Can we go now?" Lydia asks, sounding like an annoyed child.

But before any of them can speak they hear an odd rumbling above them.

"Run!" Scott shouted, pushing them forward as something bursts from the ceiling panels behind them.

The doors to the cafeteria slam open, six frightened teenagers rushing in.

"Scott, wait, not here, not here!" Stiles said, but everyone ignored him.