Forty

"Are you sure you are okay, with this facial aura?" Seokjin asked to the boy, who literally is not talking much.

They are now inside of Taekook's bedroom after dinner. Jeongguk wanted to have a nap, but Seokjin too followed to only satisfy his curious brain. He couldn't stop himself for the next day to know what is bothering the younger. Whereas Taehyung and Ana are busy making icecreams for all, well Suga and Jimin had to leave earlier because of works. Now there are four person inside. Or you can say three person. As Jeongguk is not behaving like a person according to Seokjin.

"You know Jeongguk, you are more, looking like a drunk person. The way you are behaving is totally confusing me now. Did you perhaps do any mistakes?"

Not getting any reply the elder just sighed out loud massaging his scalps.

"Jeongguk what's going on! You are not okay. If you don't tell us then how will we know!"

"Hyung, I am okay, I swear. I am so okay-

"Who are you lying kook? I am not Taehyung, Gguk. I am not that naive and blinded by your love. You can't make me believe with your sweet coating words. So don't make me shout at you, which I seriously don't want to do now."

"I-i just don't know what to say."

"What to say? Of course you will tell us the reason behind your this weak body, your change of behaviours, and all?"

"I just, I am tired hyung. I couldn't take any proper meal these days, that's why I am tired. That's it!" Jeongguk finished without looking at the other.

Whereas Seokjin's eyes are not leaving the boy. He wants to trust him but his brain is not having anything.

"Jeongguk you know, to hid a lie you have to tell another lie, and in this way a thousand of lies gonna come out of your stupid brain, and you will end up with nothing but being a liar." Seokjin said not leaving his eyes.

"I am not lying Hyung, this is the truth and-

"Where is the truth Jeon, Where the fucking is the truth, you are just trying to make me feel like a dumb and nothing."

"I-i am not lying." Jeongguk brought his legs near to his chest hugging him tightly.

Seokjin sighs, not having any appetite anymore to even talk.

"I-i regret coming here." Jeongguk states letting the other snaps his head towards the younger.

"Coming where?"

"To this shitty place, I regret becoming a CEO, this is so fucked up, and hectic. Everything is fucked up now. I am fucked up. I don't have any dream anymore. All I want is to just die-

"Shut up, Shut up idiot," Seokjin stands up from the bed abruptly, and looks at the boy
"IF A CEO NOT GONNA HAVE WORKS THEN WHO WOULD? A NURSERY STUDENT?"

"Hyu-

"SHUT UP, AFTER COMING TO THIS FAR, YOU JUST WANT TO DIE NOW? WAS IT THAT EASY? WAS IT THAT EASY FOR YOU TO REACH HERE? WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER, WHO HAD NEVER EVEN DREAMT FOR HIMSELF BUT FOR YOU?... Selfish brat."
Seokjin mumbled sitting up on the bed with a huff. If Jeongguk were healthy enough then a hard punch sure would gonna place on his face.

"I am not selfish hyung!" Jeongguk said gritting his teeth.

"You are, You are indeed a selfish. More like a coward. You are only thinking about yourself, not about the boy who too has a future with you. After shading blood, tears and sweat you got this position Gguk. No one gave you out of pity, or as a present. You acquired this position by yourself. More on, you are bonded with a person who sacrificed many dreams to get yours! You can't just be a fucking coward now, it's been only five days. Think about Taehyung. Does he want this?"