Eight

"Hyungieeeeeee slowlyyyyyyy...."

Taehyung whined while pouting.

It's been half an hour since Jeongguk got a hold on this Boy after searching a lot. Now they are walking on the paths more like Jeongguk dragging the whiny kid.

why?
Because they more like Jeongguk needs to find a place to settle as soon as possible before the sun set, he can't just let his Chiku sleep outside for ever which is not secure at all.

"Chiku we seriously have no time to waste a bit, you are getting tired and want to sleep right?"

Within a mere second Taehyung nod immediately.

"I am tired Hyungie.(pout)"

"Sigh* i know Chiku, I know...to atleast get a peacefull sleep first you have to cooperate okay? Sun is about to set Chiku...please walk faster. I promise I will massage your legs too."

Jeongguk said, making his steps even more faster then before. Taehyung is now like jogging behind him with his short legs. Poor him and his cookie, ah yes cookie.

A cookie is what Taehyung is chewing all the way. Which is making Jeongguk even more frustrated. This kid is really making a huge liking towards the snack. But everything should have their own limits, that's what Jeongguk believes. But Taehyung has lost all his appetite towrds other foods after getting the taste of that snack. Even today, When he offered Taehyung to eat Ramen the boy instantly denied, why? He will only eat cookies and nothing. Oh God to have a stable healthy body you definitely need to eat something healthy right? And Taehyung's stubbornness is too getting the boy. Jeongguk seriously wants a mature argument with the boy on this topic but lacking of time is what stopping him.

"Hyungie still I can't huff* Hyungie w-ait..I w-ill fall- OUCH*.."

And within a minute Taehyung stumbled over a street rock and his sleepers got worn out immediately.

"Hyungieeeeee....my cookie ...."
And with that the boy bursted out crying,
Not minding his torn out slippers, now his all attention is over the cookies, shattered on the road.

"Oh Chiku, sigh* I seriously...I- ok ...I will buy you a lot ...a lot cookies again..okay...please stop crying...Look night is about to come, and we are still on the roads... Now stop crying okay Chiku??"
Jeongguk reassured the sobbing boy.
Taehyung just nodded while hiccuping time to time.

"Now let's go oH .wait....Your Slippers Chiku.... oh no.. i think its fall off."
Jeongguk said worried while taking the slippers into his grab to check as if he can repair. But alas its a wastage now.

"Hyungie...hic* its de-ad Hyungie..sniff*."

Taehyung stated with, his quivering lips, staring at the dead slippers. Taehyung never leave his childhood beliefs that, 'soulless things too die.'

"Oh no, Chiku don't worry...Here Take mine..."
Jeongguk said while giving the crying boy his slippers.

"No ...hic* I w-on't wear yo-urs... you w-ill get hu-rt...sob*.."

Taehyung denied while shaking his head making Jeongguk even more tensed now. He can't just argue with Taehyung for some mere slippers. They have more important works to do for Gods sake.People are also starting to view their acts weirdly.

"Chiku, I am a farmer, I am use to being in mud with bare feet, it won't hurt me...I promise..now Wear this without any noise....
.
.
.
.NOW..."