Twenty One

"AMUSEMENT PARK"

Taehyung shouted while running towards the main gate following by his giggling lover.

They are on a date.

"HYUNGIE IT'S AMUSEMENT PARK. I SAW THIS ON NONNA'S MOBILE. SHE TOLD ME THAT WE CAN PLAY HERE... WE WILL PLAY RIGHT HYUNGIE? YOU ARE THE BEST." Taehyung shouted not caring about the people giving them weired looks.

"Chukle* Chiku please don't run too much. We have a lot of activities to do today."
Jeongguk said following him.

"Okay Hyungie."
Taehyung replied while eyeing the nearby shops with full of excitements.

"And yeah Don't leave my side. Here's a lot of crowd today. I can't bear to lose you." Jeongguk said while bringing the other closer to his heart.

"You won't Hyungie......I am not a little boy....
anyway....Hyungie?"

"Hmm."

"What we will get to play here today?"

"A lot. Let's say we can go on exciting rides here. There are Roller coaster, carousel, Ferris wheel, Bumper cars, water slides and many more as we can see already."

"Whoaaaaaaa....it will be fun." Taehyung said making his eyes bigger then before out of excitement.

"Chukle* let's see how many rides you can take today. Wink* Let's get it." With that Jeongguk dragged the boy towards the Ferris wheel.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Ah ah .. I ...ah... Can't anymore...."
Taehyung whimpered while crowling on the grass.

He just took two rides and the situation is already getting hillarious.

"Yaaaaahhhh don't laugh at me... It was my first time." Taehyung said pouting while glaring at the laughing boy.

"Ahahhahahahahhaah Chiku don't forget that it was my first too...ahhahahahaha..."

"Yaaah blah blah blah. Still you are elder then me." Eye roll*

"Ahahhahaa you are funny chiku. It's just two rides...well anyway we will not go on rides now okay?"

"Okay ... Now carry me. Pout*"

"Ahahhahahaha let's go for the shops.now...hmm?" Jeongguk said pulling the boy from the ground to his arm.

"Shops? Yeah.... Even I am hungry now.pout*"
Taehyung said while wrapping his arms around the other's neck and legs around his waist.

"Chukle* oh my Chiku is hungry hmm? Then, let's go eat something first." Jeongguk said while walking towards a nearby hotel carring the other.

"Cookies?"

"Eye roll* no way Chiku. Let's try something different today."

"Yaaaaahhhh NO NO-

"Chiku listen, you are hungry that means your tummy is empty. Then if you eat something sweet with empty stomach then he will get so so sick. In this way you will feel pain. Would you like to feel that?"

"No.... But we can later right?"

"Ofcourse we can...then now let's eat something heavy okay?"

While pouting the other had to compile the other.
.
.
.

After having their lunch they are walking through the shops glancing at the things.

"Chiku, Are you tired hmm?"

"No Hyungie not at all instead I enjoyed a lot today."

"Smirk* Are you sure Chiku?"

"Yaaaaahhhh don't tease Hyungie...."Taehyung whined while punching the other.

"Ahahahha Let's go eat cotton candy."

"Oh what is cotton candy Hyungie?"

"It's a sweet desert. Let's taste it hmmm"

"Yyyyyeeeeeee......"

.
.
.

"Hyungie...I can't even bite this cotton candy... It automatically hide somewhere in my mouth." Taehyung whined while showing his pinkish tongue to his Hyungie.

He has been trying constantly to have a single bite but the candy immediately melt into his saliva. He is about to cry now.

"Chukle* Chiku This is how made like this. You can't bite. All you have to do is just ,
.
. wait let me teach you by feeding you....
At first feel it's softness..."
Jeongguk said while making the boy touch the soft cotton candy.

"It's soft."

"Perfect ...now put it in your mouth..."
Jeongguk said while putting some inside of the other's mouth.

"Again it hid-

"Shhhhhh....now feel its sweetest flavour Chiku use your tongue try to roam around your inner mouth."
Jeongguk said looking intensely to the boy.

Taehyung too compiled.

"It's beautiful Hyungie. So sweet." Taehyung said with a delightful face. His eyes are still closed out of the devine pleasure he is feeling from just a simple candy.

Whereas Jeongguk is just eyeing the boy's face while having his own tastes.

"Hyu-

"Now let me give you more sweets."

With that Jeongguk immediately smashed his lips with His tongue pushing into the other's parted lips giving him more tastes of the candy from the others lips.

With a moan Taehyung too compiled with the same hunger the other is kissing him.

Both of their lips are moving with the same force, while sucking and nibbling their lips giving each other more sweetness.

They have no idea about their surroundings as they both are lost in their own pleasure and euphoria.

After tossing and rolling their tongue while moulding with each other, they both parted their lips while panting too much.

Taehyung didn't stay longer immediately hid his blushing face into the other's neck. Well although it was not their first kiss with eachother but indeed their first with a lot of people surrounding them. Which definitely made the younger a blushing mess now.

"Chukle* should we move on to our next destination or just stay here while hugging each other hmm? Chiku?"smirk*

"Gasp* Yaaaaahhhh you can't tease me after what you did!" A bewildered tomato boy said punching the elder.

"Ahahhahaha... Let's go to our next spot Chiku. It's already dark. We need to step fast wait...
Chiku....?"

"Hmm."

"Hope on to my back .... You must be tired-"

"Ah no Hyungie... We are both equally tired."

"No it's ok with me Chiku... just hope on...it's a long way to our next place."
Jeongguk said while keeling in front of the boy.

"Next place? Where will we go Hyungie?"
Taehyung asked confused while hoping into the other's back.

"Chiku how will we end our date without visiting our favourite spot hmm?"

"OMG ITS THE TREE..."

"yeah yeah... That's the tree."

"WOWWWWWOWOWOOWOWOW..."

"Ahahahhaha Chiku Don't shout too much ... My ear...ahahaahahah..."

"KUKUKUKUKUKU...WOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWO..."

"ahahhahahahahhaah..."