Thirty Five

"Chiku I will give you anything and everything you want, just don't cry please. I just can't see your tears. At least not now, when I am leaving for three days, baby please." Jeongguk said more like pleaded to the boy who has been sniffing all these time.

Jeongguk is going To Tokyo, for their brand promotion. Lili and Y/n is coming with him. Well Y/n was not included in the first place as Jeongguk and Lili was far enough for the three days task. But Jeongguk personally pleaded the ex CEO man to let her in, as he doesn't feel enough security with that weird daughter of him.

"Hyungie please. Promise me you will call me every moment you take breath." Taehyung states sniffing while pouting.

"Chukle* There is nothing to be promised Chiku. My each and every moment and each breath has your name in it. And it's permanent." Jeongguk flashed a cheesy smile getting some small punches on his chest.

"Blush* cheesy but right enough. Anyway, Now tell me you will take a proper care of yourself, don't skip your meal nor dinner nor even breakfast and drink a plenty of water and miss me." Taehyung uttered re-setting the tie the other is wearing.

"This. Chiku this is what I am gonna miss a lot. You taking care of me at every moment of my life. Reminding me of works. Ahhh I love you."

"Then don't go naaaa!!! Hyungie." Taehyung whined hugging the other tightly.

"Chiku, This tour is really important for us. Mr. Byun believes me a lot. And this is the time I can show him that I am worth trusting. Plus his daughter Lili. I swear this woman will eventually return with nothing but a bruised reputation if I don't follow her there." Jeongguk reasons while trying to make the boy understand his words.

"Lili? Why Lili is going Hyungie?" Taehyung asked confused.

"She is the current boss Tae, I've mentioned it before. You seems to be forget already." Jeongguk stated.

"Aaaah that one, who tried to hit on you at the very first encounter chukle* "

"Wow you are cool with it? Now I can remember, You didn't even reacted that much, when I told you about this, just shrugged it off." Jeongguk complained making his eyes bigger out of shock.

"Chukle* Hyungie?"

"Hmmm Chiku?"

"This is really far more better to be loved or get attracted then to be hated or disgusted Hyungie. Looking at you, I can't blame her too. The only thing matters here is that I trust you."

"You were all complaining with Y/n what was that?"

"That was for gaining your all attention that time idiot." Taehyung slapped the boy's forehead softly with a tsh.

Jeongguk is sungshook now. knowing that how much his Chiku trust him making him the most happiest person alive now.

"When will you return Hyungie?"

"You didn't reply to my 'i love you' now I won't reply anything too." Jeongguk pouted making the boy giggle.

"I love you more my adorable Hyungie. And don't forget that I am so proud of you." Taehyung said while packing the other's nose who is smiling now showing his Bunny teeth.

"I will come back after two days, my Chiku. (Jeongguk poked the other's nose making him crunching it immediately)
"Don't worry I've already call Ana noona to come here and give you company for these days."

"Noona is coming?" Taehyung's eyes lit up automatically hearing her name. It's been like ages he got a hold of that woman. He was missing her like hell. He starts to sequal.