Three

The train is moving so the time

The train is moving so the time. Sigh*.

Irragular heart beats can also be heard throughout the very
noises inside of the train. These coronary heart beats are not for any intense moments, or for any hillarious moments, instead for the priority closer to the future. The very future for which the small town boys are running, far away from their own land. That is why the very insecurities building up inside of their small hearts, as to where their future will drag them is making the beats even more volatile.

It's been 1 hour. quite a protracted hour in a journey right? I know. But For the duo this hour flew within a blink like a superman as we use to fantasize.

Oh well, There's another thing too that's unstoppable, and obviously moving without any break from the very start.
Confuse right?

It is the stranger's mouth. His illogical questions and humourless laughter is making the each Taehyung and Jeogguk irritated as hell, let along the passengers. Who are trying so hard to atleast focus on their own matters but getting lot's and lot's of interruption.
.

.
.

"what the hell man Can't you stop your stupid acts. We are hardly getting any peace now. Just stop.'

Jeongguk finally thought to interrupt the stranger's laughters. As he is getting so much weird eyes from the other passengers.

Taehyung and Jeongguk is sitting together gluing with each other and the very pesky Stranger sitting in the front facing them.

"Ahahahhaha... I am s-orry man, I am ahahahhaha..so-rry... I just unsto-ppable ..... Ahahhaah..."

Taehyung is just looking at the person with his doe eyes, without blinking. Obviously why not, the person seems like a joker now. But not funny at all. Roll eyes*.

"Ahahahha... Like seri-ously man I am just laugh-ing at my destiny.... Trust me....ahahhaah........you gu-ys are funny ... I swe-ar so so funny... But your names are funniest.... Ahahhahaahaa...
.
.

"Cookie hyung, Tea hyung...Ahahhahaahaa... now be-lieve me....I swear we are soulm-ates...ahahhahaa... Do you know why ... because I am sugar.. oops I meant Suga....
Now- now tell me weren't we meant to be soulmates, umm? Ahahahhaha..."

Once again the strange man with a strange name rolled down his seat while laughing. (Sigh* )

 (Sigh* )