Seven

After walking a lot, over the streets, asking random people, only failure what Jeongguk got. A void what is surrounding over him now, over that there is the hot sun, which is not helping his condition at all. He is tired, he is hungry, he is thirsty, most importantly he is scared as hell.

"I swear Chiku... If I don't find you anytime now... I swear ... I WILL TORE MY ADMISSION RECEIPT...I DON'T NEED IT... I CAN'T BE HAPPIER WITH IT WITHOUT-

"Are you lost boy?"

Quite a soothing voice interrupted his trembling shout,and his trembling heart.

A woman with her perhaps nineties standing there not so far away from him with the help of a 'walking stick'. The old woman was really giving the boy a very soothing vibe.

"Ye-s halm-eoni, I lost my partner he-re."
Jeongguk stated while messily wiping his tears. Looking like a 2 years old boy who just lost his parents in the crowd. Chukle*

"Hmm...How old was he?"

"Al-most my age, Halmeoni"
Again Jeongguk states without wasting a moment. His wet eyes were on showing curiosity and a trust that this woman has something. Something which is angelic. It can be just his imagination but still the woman has something which he can't elaborate. His curious eyes were searching for only one thing that she will tell him that yes, I saw your partner there and he is waiting for you. He was so lost with his inner thoughts that, he failed to utilize her sudden recognition of his partner's gender.

"Easy, boy easy why you tensing up Hmm? He is a big boy, not any small puppy, maybe somewhere playing or sitting!!"

"Halmeoni, we are new in this place he don't know anything here, that's why I am scared."

"Then what? What if he don't know anything!!!! You too also new right? You are roaming perfectly I guess ahahhaha...lets go we have a lot to talk.. you seems like a good boy...hmm..."

With a defeated nod Jeongguk followed the woman's steps, He had no option except from following. Who knows if she is giving him the direction to his Chiku.

Why you silent Hmm?? Tell me something...your family your everything..."

"My fat-her is a far-mer, and I ran away to fro-m my home."
Jeongguk replied Whispering. Although his attention was not with the lady still he thought to share something instant.

"To pursue your study??"
She asked making the other shocked as hell....

"Y-es..ho-w?"

"Aahh don't mind me, I just guessed seeing your admission receipt."

The woman replied with small smile.

"Oh..oh yeah..hmm.."

.
.
.

"The lost person is your?"
The woman asked breaking their silence.

"My Future husband."
Jeongguk replied within a breath as if this is the most luxurious news to spread for him.

"Aaahhh that's so gay Ahahahaha..."
.
.
.
.

And again the awkward silence filled the air.

"Did you know in English literature gay means happiness, bliss. And I think you have already made a place of this with your partner."