Eighteen

"I swear Taehyung give me a proper reply... Did anyone pressured you for money?"

Furious Seokjin asked trying to make himself sane. And not burst out shouting.

It's evening time of the day Taehyung got the jackpot of a job, as he thought.

And came to Seokjin with the card only to borrow his phone to make a call.

When Seokjin read the very first letters of the club he became furious and started to scold. He seriously about to lost his temper now. The poor boy is just shaking because of the other's outburst. He has no idea as to why he is getting chides.

"ANSWER TAEHYUNG."

"N-o hy-ung."
Taehyung replied out of fear while looking down.

"Did Noona ask you for money?"

"N-o-"

"THEN WHAT MAKES YOU RUN UPTO THE STREETS IN SEARCH OF MONEY ALL OF A SUDDEN NOT EVEN INFORMING ME?"

"Honey please don't scold the boy."
Ana comes out defending the boy.

"YOU SHUT UP HONEY... DON'T INTERRUPT US.. JUST GET THE HELL OUT HERE..."
Furious Seokjin shouted at his wife.

Ana just Meekly nod with a sigh*

"Situation is different here honey please. Without shouting you should make him understand calmly."
With an warning she walked into their bedroom while mouthing a 'sorry' to the shaking boy. As she is unable to defend the boy.
But Seokjin's brain is only sticking to just one point that is the card of a stripper club taehyung is holding.

"I wa-nted to pa-yback-

"I DON'T WANT OKAY? I DON'T WANT YOUR CHEAP MONEY FROM PROSTITUTION."

Hearing the word cheap Taehyung immediately cried out. He didn't get the meaning of prostitute but thought that Seokjin is cursing his situation his poorness by naming it cheap.

"H-yung?"

"HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO TELL YOU... WITHOUT TELLING ME... DON'T GO FOR ANY JOB? HOW MANY HAH? DO YOU EVEN KNOW THE MEANING OF A STRIPPER HAH TELL ME?"

"N-o- but the m-an said I will get g-ood mo-ney...

"MONEY MONEY MONEY... I DON'T NEED OKAY...I DON'T NEED YOUR MONEY IF YOU END UP IN A DIRTY PLACE LIKE STRIP-"

"IF YOU DON'T LIKE POOR PEOPLE LIKE ME THEN WHY DID YOU AGREE FOR MY PAYBACK? WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME DOING JOB... YOU CAN'T STOP ME FROM DOING ANYTHING.. YOU ARE NOT EVEN MY REAL BROTHER TO ORDER ME AROUND-

"TAEHYUNGGGG.."

In a matter of fact immediately Seokjin's right hand flew open to the air to slap the other but only to stop in a mid way.

Seokjin immediately backed away while wiping his tears rushly. He is angry so so angry with the boy. He want to beat him. He want to slap him for being so dumb. He want to hug him as to relief his inner pain.

Pain with the thought that anything could happen with the poor boy. The man could have kidnap him. A lot of what ifs occuring in his brain. He would never be able to show his face to Jeongguk not even himself if something happened to the boy.

Now here he had to listen the dirty truth that yeah the boy is no one but a renter to him. In the end he has no relation with him.

"Get out of my house Taehyung."

Seokjin said looking anywhere but the sobbing and shaking boy.

Taehyung immediately looks up to the man.